34

Hyeri

"Waaaaahhh!!!!!😭😭😭"

Eh?!🤪
W-What did I do now????

"Waahhh!! Unnie!!!😭😭"

I ran toward her hugged her and cupped her chipmunk face.
"What's wrong?"
I checked her out..if something is wrong with her.

She stopped crying" it's just.. y-your the be-best...I love you unnie"

😑

Pack!!🖐️

"Ouch!"

"You scared me Chaeyoung-ah"

"Sorry Unnie.. It's just..this is so touching"

I just hugged her.

"Wait..where have you been?"

"I..uh...go out with a friend?"

"That state is a lil bit confusing chipmunk.. where have you really been?"

I sounded like a over protecting sister..well..I AM..

"I am friend though..unnie don't worry about me..ok?"

"Good thing"

"Thank you for the gift!"

"Anything for my little chipmunk"

Ever since I was a kid, I always wanted to have a lil sister. That's why I was so happy to have her. Even though we're not sister by blood but for me it's more than that. I'm glad I had her as my step sister.

"Let's go make some pancakes.."

Her eyes sparkled. Aish..she's always a food monster.

We went to the kitchen. This is our way of sister bond.
I prepared the mixture while she prepared the fruits and syrup.

"Unnie.."

"Yes?"

"I'm kinda making friends with the three...well..I'm kinda lil bit awkward at them sometimes..I'm not used to it..you know.."

It's true... Chaeyoung keep her distance to everyone after the scandal. She cut her name in the spotlight like she ignored the offers of clothing brands, sponsorship of products, and she even requested to hide her name when it comes to "The Park's". Which is information about our family. In a quick say..

Chaeng is the Mysterious Daughter of Mr. P. (my dad). It is written in some articles "The Mysterious Daughter of Mr. P" because she haven't been revealed ever since. It was planned to introduce Chaeng in the media when she turns 18 but because of what happened..(the scandal), she remained silent.

"That's good.. don't worry baby.. you'll be ok with them. It's also time for you to step up..it's been 3 years.."

"Yeah..I think so"

What Chaeng didn't know..is I'm connected with the three.. we knew each other..we meet at events here in Korea. I also asked them to watch Chaeyoung for me.

"Let me make toppings unnie!"

"Ok ok" I slightly laughed at her childishness.

She put some strawberries and bananas with syrup on top..and she made a bite.

"Mmmm! Yum! Yum! Yum! Yum!"

"Do you really need to say Yum Yum Yum.."

"It's delicious unnie!"

I just smiled at her watching her chipmunk cheeks filled with pancakes.

Then I suddenly remembered something..

I'm slowly losing her.
I don't know what to do without you Chaeng.