32

Rosie

I'm staring at my phone wether I'll call him or not. It's been three days since our professor gave is our project. Now..I need to contact Chanyeol.

Well..let's try..

Kringgg!

Kringgg!

Kringgg!

"Hello"

"Hello?"

"Yes.. who is this?"

"It's Park Chaeyoung"

"Oh! Hi! Chaeyoung! I guess your ready for the practice?"

"Ah..yeah.. let's get on to it"

"Ok! I already sent you the video of the song we'll perform. I counting on you.."

"Yeah..cool.. I'll see you after School.."

We ended the call.

"Whatcha doin?"

"I'm thinking.. don't disturb me" I told her.

"Eh? You've been thinking for so loooong. What're you thinking?"

"The performance"

"Well.. I'll know you'll clash it"

😑

"That's easy for you to say. You're used to it. Watched by a millions of people"

"Hey..even though I'm used to perform in a lot of people, I can't escape Mr. Nervousness tho.. and for your information..before goin up on stage...my body is Shaking.. literally shaking..but I just shrugged it off and focus on the performance." She said while eating a cone of ice cream..

Wait...where did she got that?🤨😑

"Where did you got that ice cream Manoban?"

She looked at me grinning.
"From a fan"

😑 Of course.. she's a celebrity

I looked away from her,still thinking of what will happen.
People here in school doesn't know anything about me singing or playing instruments.

I remember how my life in this school ended up like this.

Flashback

It was the 1st quarter of my freshman year in college. I met a guy named Bobby. He's cute, handsome, kind and talented. A singer and dancer in YG company.

We became so close of friends that we always see each other every day. Neither did I know. He has a fiancee.

Nancy

She studied abroad in states. I knew it when a scandal burst out.

Showbiz Alert!!!❌❌‼️
Bobby and Nancy Break up?!
_based on the source. Nancy found out that Bobby had a secret affair while she is studying abroad.
The source also said that the girl behind the issue is studying in the same school Bobby is entering.

"University of PPSL International"

People took our friendship seriously. The day after I found out about the scandal I was with, people started to gossip and bash me. They call me different names like Bi'''ch, Whore, and worst..a Gold Digger. That is because Bobby always gives me presents.
He knew the news but because of his issues he quit studying in our school. He transferred. That was the time when Nancy transferred back here in Korea. They did not broke up. Both of their company settled down.
While me...I'm drowned with false names that was caused by that Paparazzi who took the photo on us in the ice cream shop...that earned a lot of criticism on me from the netizens in social media. Good thing..my face in the picture was not seen. It was me facing the camera backwards and Bobby is the main catch of the shot. But people around the school, get that it was me.

From that moment..I was bullied a lot in school. And that was also the time I was changed. I told Hyeri to keep our relationship as sisters apart from anybody in school. I told the president of the school..to not treat me as how they treated Hyeri. I want to be the student everybody knows..The under estimated student. I didn't let the staffs and teachers all over the school to call me Madam(which I am called outside the school). Why did I chose these?

Because I don't want to ruin my family's name. If they knew I'm the "Park" that the whole business world in Korea look up to.. they will dig in our family background. I don't want them to enter our family's private life. Especially my dad's name.

end of flashback

Boogsh!

Ouch!!!!😡 someone threw a volleyball ball on me..😑

"Aww.."i said while rubbing my head. It really hurts.

"Ooooppss! Sorry nerd!"
Said the girl who is wearing a volleyball ball sports attire.
"It's hard to differentiate you and that thing beside you.."

I looked beside me..at what she meant.

And I saw

A trashcan.

I felt like something like a sting was put in my chest.
I know I'm used to this but he'll..
I really hurts when people can see as a ...trash?😔

I lowered my head to avoid their gazes..aish!! I want to slap myself for being a creep of a coward I am...
they are laughing out their asses.

" And I can't also differentiate the ball your holding and you Miss?"

"Huh? M-Miss Hyeri.." they stopped laughing and bowed down.

"Both full of AIR. You're full of yourself" she said in a very angry tone.

"Miss..I'm"

"Pick up your bag and go outside. If you don't want Mr. Wong to know what you did to Chaeyoung..go out and change that attitude of yours.."

And without a single word. The girls went out. Leaving me and my sister who is still angry at what happened.

"I'm so full of this thing Roseanne"
Oh no...she is indeed VERY angry.
Hyeri won't call me in my English name without any reason. It's different when she calls me that.
She's dead serious.

"I'm telling dad to-"

"Please no unnie.. don't do it."

"WHY CHAEYOUNG?"

"You know why.."

"Is it because of the scandal?! Well damnit! "

I just went silent.

_____________

Neither did the two know..three pair of eyes were secretly looking at them.

"So...are we going to do this?"

"We need to"

"It's for her own good."

"Yeah..we need to bring back the old Chaeyoung"

"Well..i guess I can do that..when it comes to makeover 😏."

😑Jisoo

😑Lisa

Reaction while looking at Jennie..

Jennie on the other side..
☺️Jennie