2

Rosie

As soon as we got to our table, he was looking around the cafeteria like his looking for someone. Then he suddenly smiled. A wide wide smile.

"She's here. Wait. I'll go get some food Rosie. I'll be back."

Even though I got confused for a while. I just nodded. I saw him go away still wearing that wide smile.

I made my glance to where you were looking at a while ago and there..

I saw her. 

Hyeri.. 

She's my Step Sister.

She so beautiful. She's the famous cheerleader in this school. She's kind actually.. to everyone. No wonder why  boys are whipped at her.

Not long he came back. I chuckled when I saw him with a big tray with burgers and fries with drinks.

"Your always wearing that headset Rosie"

"What's wrong with it?"

"It might break your eardrums."

"Eh? I'm just listening music"

"Ok. by the way. I want to tell you that I like someone"

I looked at him and he is wiggling his eyebrows. Haishh! This guy never fail to make me fall for him more. And I hate it.

" I know it already Ji!" I played with the burger  on my plate. Pretending to have fun. But deep inside..I'm...wrecked.

" Really! How did you know who it is?" 

Because your too obvious kiddo!!  I whispered to myself.

" I just know" i stated. 

He put his food down and looked at me. He grabbed my chin up and smirked.And that didn't let my heart relax. Butterflies on my stomach invaded.

"You really know me too well Rosie! hahaha! you're really my best buddy"

I just smiled at him. At least he cant see the pain I'm feeling. It's better this way.

Right??

This story contains short chapters. Again...please excuse my wrong writings.Thank you!