44

Rosie

My doctor told me that I might be discharged tomorrow. And that's good news.
Unnie went for some work reasons awhile ago. She said she'll be back after.

I was nearly going to my sleep.. when the door just suddenly burst open!

"I told you we should knock first!! Manoban!!"

"Sorry!!!"

"I'm Jisoo .. I'm ok.."

Well...as much as I want a QUIET sleep. Maybe I'll have it once I got home.

And besides..
How can I have a GOOD SLEEP if in front of me are three celebrities who I don't know how to describe them now.
Jennie on the floor holding a cake  box like it's the last thing on earth..Lisa above her with  loads of  blue balloons on hand and Jisoo is just looking at them while munching a..

a fried chicken???!

"arrgh..Jisoo...care to help? Lisa is so heavy"

"Hey I'm not that heavy!"

"Shut up Lisa!"

"Just a sec Jen.. one last bite of this chicken wing"

Lisa: 😬

Jisoo:😋

While Jennie: 😶😑😤

Now can someone tell me how can I have a nice sleep?

After Jisoo finished her "fried chicken wing" she helped Lisa and Jennie get up. Lisa ran to me. I can't even see her because of the balloons she is holding.

"Chipmunk!!! I missed you!! Can I have a huuug?"

"Lisa don't be so-"
Too late.. she already squeezed me in her arms.

And flooded me with kisses 😑

"You said hugs Lisa..not kisses"

"Sorry..ehee! I have these balloons for you.."

I took the balloons. I can't stop smiling when I saw what is written in there.

"Always here for you Chipmunk.
I wab you!😘"

Awwe..🙂

_ Gorgeous Manoban_

Wait..what? 🤨

I turn to her and she just looked at me like an INNOCENT child.
Seriously??

"Lisa..I know you're beautiful but you don't need to remind me on that"

"Hehehe..I'm the hottest..ok?"

" stop that now Lisa.." Jennie barked in..she turned to me.." how are you Rosie.. I was worried. I'm sorry I didn't come when all of it happened..I got scared.."

"It's ok Jennie unnie"

She smiled and took the box of cake.

"I bought you some cake. I hope it didn't messed up because of what happened awhile ago.." she made glimpse of glare at the blond girl beside me.

"Uh.. Chipmunk..can I hide in your blanket? Jennie unnie might eat me alive instead of that cake." Lisa said while making her move beside me...hiding on my blanket.

I just laughed at her face.

"Hey Rosie.."
Jisoo unnie called.

"If ever something happens or you need something... Just tell us..ok? And don't forget to take your meds again ok?
If you feel something wrong..tell us. Don't just let yourself faint like that again. Ok?"

"Ok..unnie I'm sorry.."

I don't know how many times I said sorry this day. I guess I made them worry that much.

I knock interrupted our moment. When the door opened. A guy with a red sweat shirt in a black pants came in. He took his mask and there..I saw Jungkook

He smiled at me and handed me some fruits. I took the basket but something caught my attention.
I took the fruit from the basket.

When Lisa saw it. He looked at Jungkook with both brows up and smack his head.

"I TOLD YOU CHIPMUNK DOESN'T EAT AVOCADOES JUNGKOOK!!"

"I'm sorry I forgot" Jungkook said while holding his head where Lisa smacked.

"It's ok Jungkook. Thank you. I appreciate it. And thank for the help too." He really gave a huge help. Even though I'm a little bit dizzy at that time I can still remember he was the one who carried me to the clinic.

"It's cool. No worries Rosie." He said as he winked.

We shared a soft laugh...
When out of the sudden Jisoo broke the moment.

"We are out off chicken."

Jennie just facepalmed herself..
"Jisoo..when are we going have a full bucket of chicken if you're around?"

"What does that suppose to mean?"

"Simple as if you have a bucket of chicken with you, you don't stop until it is has no left."

"Hey!! I'm that kind of a eater!"

"Well.. let's just asked the empty fried chicken bucket."

Jisoo unnie just made a very cute pout🙂
And we laughed at her reaction.

Jisoo asked her bodyguard Jin to buy some more chicken and we happily had our bonding.