40

Hyeri

"Really!! Do you mean it?!"

I nodded and smiled at him.

"I'm so happy! Thank you Hyeri!"
He jumped and punch a fist in the air.

Yes..I said yes on him. On courting me. But that doesn't mean I like him. I already knew that Jimin liked me. Since freshmen year in college. I know that he always checks on me. Sends me flowers. Gives me gifts.
And I also know..that he has a plan on getting my yes..as his girlfriend.

"I'll promise I'll be a good man for you."

I was about to say something when Jisoo caught my eye. She's running so fast towards me like she's in so hurry.

"Hyeri!!! Hyeri!!! Unnie!!!"

I don't know but my heart is starting to pump like it's going out on me.

"Jisoo? What's happening? Tel-"

"R-Rosie..she collapsed.. She's h-having her attack"

After what I heard. It's like my blood escaped from my body.

"No...my baby Rosie" I whispered in the air..

Without saying anything, I ran to the place where they brought Rosie..

The clinic...

"Where is she?!?!"

"Unnie!" Lisa called.

I ran towards the room and there I saw my Rosie..

pale..

it's hard for her to breath..

Lisa is holding her on the hand while Jennie is holding her back for support. I walked close to my sister..

"No no no no.. not again...no Rosie! Fight it! " I whispered on her..

She's trembling..

"Fudge! What took them so long!?"

I looked at who just hissed. It's Jungkook.

"Jungkook! Calm down! Nothing will happen if your trashing there.." Lisa told him that made him silent.

"The ambulance is here!!!" Jisoo shouted.

"Where's the patient?" Ask the nurse.
Once they saw Rosie. They took them immediately.
Me and Jimin went over in the ambulance while Lisa, Jungkook,and Jisoo are behind us in there cars.

I'm already crying. I can't afford to lose her.. no.. not again... my fragile chipmunk..if I can get her illness.. I'll do it..but can't..

Her heart is so weak.