11

Rosie

What just happened? How crazy am I that I let myself be dragged by an "influential " person😑

As what she said "don't you dare walk away" I stood beside the door of the restroom.
When a group of girls went on me looking me head to toe..like I'm not used to it..I always received that kind of look every single day.

"Hey you!"  Sana pointed a finger at me.

"Why are you with Lisa? You trick her do you? So that she'll go with you."

What?! Why would I do that?!

"Yeah.. because you wanted to be with well known people..well you(pointing at me) are not suitable to be with them. Just like what you look like with Jimin. Others though that two are a couple..but bitch..you look like a dumbass girl waiting for her heart to be noticed but so sad his heart is already taken by Queen Hyeri"
They took their heels while laughing their ass out after by their heartwarming insult.

Suddenly I felt a presence behind me..finding a Lisa who looked like more than a guy than a girl to me. Standing, looking at me straight to my eyes.

"I heard everything. I was just behind the door all the time."

And that struck me to the bones. I looked away from her,not minding her unreadable stares..but damn!! My eyes are betraying me. I took a deep sigh to hold my tears back.

"I don't want anyone to treat you like that again."

Huh?! I looked at her in a second. Why do she care so much?

"Let's go.. I'll make sure no one will bully you again. I'm hungry already."

And off she went on.. dragging me from behind.

"The two are already waiting for us."

Huh? The two who??

I was still thinking when realisation struck me. And now..I'm in front of two So Famous and influential people of my generation.

The Kim's

"Hello their darling!!" Jennie greeted me.

"Ah..hi?" I barked back.. but like a lost puppy.

Jisoo turned her head to me and gave a smirk..

"Now that you're here..let's show them how to treat mean girls right"

What. Did. She. Just. Say.

"From now on. No one will dare put their damn hands on you."