8

Rosie

I quickly grabbed my laptop and search these three girls who just appeared on my account.

Lisa Manoban or known as "Lisa "
Age: 23
Nationality: Thai
- is a very famous model. She's a daughter of a business woman and an executive chef in Thailand. She is famous because of her beauty and her dancing skills. It is also said that whenever she promotes a brand or whatever garment she wore, within less than a week that particular garment is sold out. She's also known as the "Gender Bender" because whether a girl or a boy , lesbian or gay,  can be whipped on her.

Well it doesn't surprise me the first time I saw her. She's really cute like a doll.

Kim Jennie or also known as "Jennie"

Age: 24
Is a model and the girl behind the face of "Ashes and Flame" one of the finest and known clothing brand in South Korea. She never left without people captured her cat eyes and being captivated by her sassy strick and class image.

Well she really looks like high class gal for me too.

And the last?

Kim Ji Soo or also known as
"Jisoo"

Age: 25

The older Kim is a little bit different from her sister Kim Jennie. Why? She's an actress. Dragging people with her dropped - dead beauty which led her to a lot of lead roles in television. She loves interacting with her fans.

Others: The two Kim's are also known because of their family's company "RexOn'X" which personalizes gadgets.

They are hell not an ordinary group..

I looked back at the group of girls who followed me on IG.
I checked their personal accounts and WOW!! Millions and Millions of hearts..

I was randomly looking at their profiles when I realized....

Among all students on our school..
Why on Earth would they want to be with me??

One for sure....

I'm DEAD