37

Rosie

I can run away from here right?

I can just tell unnies' that I'm skipping classes..but I can't!!

As soon as Jisoo unnie opened the door or the car..I felt like my brains cells are exploding thinking to what will happen next.

The whole campus saw me as Park Chaeyoung who wears long sleeves and a coat..with glasses on and a crowded hair..

Now...

It's goin to be the first time they'll saw me wearing a well known clothing brand and fully make up  on..

Jisoo unnie first step out the car.

Next is Jennie unnie..

Then Lisa..

And finally..

"Come'on Chaeng..it's time to show up..Show them what you've got...

Miss "Mysterious D" " Lisa said with a smirk on her face.

With shaking hands..I took Lisa's hand..and the time my half-shoe sandals met the ground..I heard gasps. Lifting my head up, I only saw shocked faces.

Silence filled the area and stares and aiming my sight. Some with frowned brows and confused looks, some are looking at me questionably.

Jennie nodded at one of the butlers which made me confused. They never had a butler or bodyguard in the campus. What so sudden?

Then few moments later..I found a big crowd in front of the soccer field. Bodyguards are everywhere.

Oh no! I had a bad feeling about this.!

I saw Hyeri unnie their..
And she had this serious look.

Jennie, Jisoo and Lisa went on stage..and when the blond girl noticed that I'm not moving in my spot..she smiled at me and dragged me up the stage.

"It's time Chaeyoung-ah.. it's time"

I'm still confused but at the same time..I'm so nervous as hell!

What are they planning!!

I can see the crowd is getting wild as the four well known girls (including my sister) made their way to the front of the stage. When Hyeri took the mic and speak I can feel my heart is about to explode anytime.

"Hello students!"

The crowd yelled.
I remained my pace on the corner of the stage.

"I know that all of you are wondering why I'm calling this crowd. Well..I, myself also waited this time to come... actually for so long.."

I swallowed the huge plump on my throat because of I don't know what I'm feeling right now.

"I've been not allowed to do this by the person so important to me. That person don't want me to let the world know our relationship because it's for my safety...and the whole family.."

"Well..I think because of that kindness and humbleness..it caused nothing but harm to HER. Every day, I saw her bullied, pranked, annoyed by others and most of all called as a gold digger. That's why I made this decision. Because I can't stand a day..knowing that she is being made fun for..by the students. " She continues.

I'm shaking..

The crowd went silent..

"The scandal made her become limp in her own world. And that is because you! All of you!"

And with that statement..the crowd was in a huge shock.

What?!

Is she referring to..

Hey it's her right?

You've gotta be kidding me.

Oh my God! This not real!

I can hear the mumurs around me.

"Today..after years of hiding her identity..we decided to reveal her..she back on track.. My sister and the member of Board of this school and future CEO of this University,

Roseanne Park..

The Mysterious Daughter of Mr. Park..

Park Chaeyoung everyone.. "

I can't fully recover myself and found Lisa slowly on pulling toward the center and whispered
"Show them..be fierce"

I looked at the faces underneath me. I saw the many faces that made my life miserable in the past years in this school. A day without a bully is not a normal day for me. Everything flashback at me..the memories they did to me after the scandal. They were so angry at me because they said I put the school in shame because of my desires for Bobby. I really don't know what got into them really..

They chose to believe in fake articles and online sites.

I took a deep breath and slowly stepped forward as the crowd went to complete dull silence.

And for the first time..my bitch side invaded me..

I smirked at the crowd before making a move..

"Hi everyone...wanna have fun?

Cause I want to have some FUN"