17

Jimin

It's been two weeks since I had a long vacation. And that means I need to cope up the things that I missed these past two weeks. And do you know who I missed so much?

It's her🙂

My Hyeri 💗

Yes..I been having a huge crush on her since we entered college.

How'd we met?

Well..it goes like this...

Flashback

First day of school. I was heading to the cafeteria head down. I had my earphones on me and I was banging my head in the air like feeling a rock star. I saw a guy with a pink hair running beside me and then....I felt something just hit my head. I looked at..and I saw a cute small cat stuff toy.. I picked it up.

"I'm so sorry!!! I didn't mean it. I was going to throw at Yoongi. I'm so sorry!" Shea said her apologies....but...here I am. Under the cloud nine looking at her. In her beautiful yellow dress. Her hair hung perfectly on her shoulders.
"Ah...hey..you ok?"

"Ah..eh..hehehe it's ok..d-don't worry..I'm good."

"You sure? I threw it a little bit hard"

"I'm good..I'm good.." I assured her. To be honest, it doesn't matter to me if she throw something on me every day. If that's the chance to see her and talk to her always.

"Well..I'll better get going..sorry about it again."

" Ok..see you around the campus"

"Same to you too.

And after that..I'm always looking at her.around the campus. She a little bit funny too. We talked often times. Specially after everything basketball tournament. She's the leader of the cheerleading team.
People around the school knew how whipped I am for her.

And now that I'm coming back from the vacation..I'm gonna do what I wanted to do for a long time.....

To finally ask her out.

And ask permission finally court her.😊