9

Rosie

Good thing there's no one else in the library when I arrived there. No one will put daggers of judgemental stares on me. I returned the book I borrowed to Miss Lee. After a short conversation I checked the time and it's already 8:30 sharp.

I went on to my first class and as usual when I entered the room..I was welcomed by a scratch rolled paper kissing my head earning a laugh from my classmates.

Well..

I'm used to it. They always laugh at me every time I enter the class
The word "bullied" is already written on my name the moment I entered his University.

I just took a huge sigh and went to my seat which is on the last chair on the last row. Putting my bag I glanced at the chair beside me. Finding it empty.

It's not new to me. No one wants to be a seatmate with me.

Not long enough the room was filled with noises of my classmates yelling, gossiping, teasing and more. Me as a "weird" on their eyes, just stuck a pair of earphones on my ears and listened to music.

As I was humming "I Need Your Love by Eillie Goulding" our professor entered. The students still having noises as our professor is talking. Even though I have my earphones, I can still hear her saying 

" ok class settle down. We have a new student and I want you all to be quite because she'll introduce her self"

but because my classmates head are made of steal, they didn't pay attention to it. I leand on my seat which is beside a window on my left and closed my eyes when suddenly the noises from my classmates mouth are gone and silence invaded the whole room.

I turned my head to what is happening and as I looked in front, my eyes widened finding a cute and so beautiful girl wearing a loose shirt and a... sweat pants? At first I didn't recognize the girl in front of us, but when she took off her yellow cap..all of the students in the room gasped..

And me..

It shocked the hell out of me. when she took a look on the room like scanning something or..

Finding someone rather.. and When her eye caught my sight.
A huge smile plastered on her face.

Oh no!!!  I mentally facepalmed myself.

Did she just dyed her hair blond?

"Hello everyone! I'm Lalisa Manoban. I'm new here in your University and I hope to have good time with all of you while I'm here." She bowed and smiled to all.

(Lisa's look)

(Lisa's look)

"Oh my Gosh!! Is that really her?!"

"She so beautiful"

"A goddess!!!"

"I'm gay for her"

"She looks so cool on her outfit"

Those are all murmurs  of my classmates.

"Ok now..you may now take your seat Miss Manoban..you can seat in..."

"Can I seat beside that girl who's wearing glasses? Beside the window?"

Oh..it's me...yeah......😶

WHAT?!?!?!😳
NO!! NOT WITH ME!!

"Yes..you can Miss Manoban. You can seat with Miss Park"

And the blond girl ran towards me and seated on my right.

And would you look at that...

If stares can kill...I'm already  hundred times dead..

While the girl beside me is smiling sweetly like an innocent baby.😑

This is going to be a looooooong day!!!!