22

Rosie

I received a text from Jimin about his plan for Hyeri. Even though it really hurts I chose to hide it. Instead of thinking about my feelings I just think of the thought of him being happy.

I took my pen and paper to list the things I need to do. I need help on this too so I called a friend of mine. His so good in arranging a dates and designing. I've known him for years. He is the one who's doing the designing if my family does a party. He's pretty good at it.

"Hello?"

"Hi V! It's me Rosie!"

"Rosie? Hi! It's been a while."

"Yeah..I called cause kinda need a help. "

"What help dear?"

I explained to him everything about the date and then he  assured me.

"Oh sure! I'll just go drop in your house. I'll call later."

"Thanks V!!!See you later!"

"Ok! Bye darling! "

"Bye!"

"Who's that?"
I jumped a little. I was startled.

"I-It's nothing unnie.. did you hear something?"

"Nothing..why?"

Good God! She didn't hear something!

"Nothing..I thought you were out?" I asked her trying to change the subject. 

"I'll be going now but I saw you you were talking alone. I just looked checked on you."

"Awwe!! My unnie is so sweet"
I half ran to her and hugged her.

"I love you. Your my sister remember?!" And she hugged me back

How can I be mad at Jimin falling in love with my sister? Me seeing and experiencing all the reason why he fell for her, I cannot deny the fact that my sister so kind..so down to earth.

"Want to come with in the office set?"
I looked at her and shook my head earningning a deeeep sigh from her.

"I want you there baby Rosie"

"I can't unnie" I'm sorry for her. If that can be so easy.

"Ok then..what do you want me to bring you when I got home? "

"Hmmm... Strawberry! Strawberry! Strawberry!" I said while jumping like rabbit.

She laughed at my childishness and tapped my head.
"Ok ok..so Strawberry it!"

"Yehey!!!" Oh gosh! I'm so childish!! Sorry for my attitude 😅

"Ok..behave in here. If need something or something happens  call me ok?"

I nodded in response.

"Good..see you after the shoot. Bye! Love you!" She kissed me and bid her goodbyes.
She's on schedule to go on a photoshoot for Sprite. Yeah..you read it right..my sister is an endorser.

Not me..I choose to live in quite way. And I have broad reasons for it.

Not long..I heard a doorbell. I went to the door and opened it.
"Hey!"

"V!!!" I hugged him.

"It's been a while Rosie! I missed you!" He hugged me back.

"I missed you too"
We broke our hugged and went inside.

"So..I didn't know your into that kind of a date planning aura."

"It's fr a Friend V."

He laughed." I wonder when will I see my Rosie spending a date? If that happens.. I'll be the one who will set everything up for my chipmunk" he said while chuckling.

"You wish.."

"I really wish!!"

"And when will this amazing event organizer of mine organize his OWN date?" I teased him giveng me a smirk back.

"You wouldn't know? If someone will come to your house today.. maybe she's the one?"

"Hahaha as if someone is coming V! I not expec---"

DIIINGDOOONG!!!

Me: 😳

V: 😶

"I thought your not expecting someone Cheang?"

"Yeah..I Don't even know who's this.." I told him while walking through the door.

"Maybe a delivery?" V asked. His behind me while I'm opening the door.

"I don't kn- UNNIE???!!!!"

"Don't give me that look Rosie. I WAS CALLING YOU FOR 10 TIMES! Why won't you answer?"

First.. How did she find our house?
Second.. Early in the morning?
Third..why is she with a bag with her?..not just a handbag..a backpack bag.

"I I-I w-was ta-"

"Shhh!" She cut me out." Don't mind now.. if your wondering why I'm here..it's my day off..my manager is not around and so my bodyguards..so I decided to stay the day with you😊"

😳

I blinked a few times..

What did she just say?

"W-What? "

She rolled her eyes.
"I said I'm staying here for the day. I don't have someone with me. Jisoo is on the taping for Arthdal Chronicles and Lisa is on rehearsals for her Solo Dance Cover"

"O-Ok..come in unnie"

"Thanks Rosie.."

"You want something to drink?or eat?"

"Really? Coffee is good Rosie- Oh! Hi!"
Then I realized that we're not alone.. I looked at my friend who is now Frozen on his spot.

"Oh..his a family friend" I grabbed V.." Jennie this is V .. V..this Jennie my friend"

"Hi! Nice to meet you"

"H-Hi Miss K-Kim"

Jennie smirked" Don't be so formal..just call me Jennie..V"

I looked at the two...

Well I guess...I smell something fishy..🧐😶

Sorry for all the typos😅 I'm so sorry 😭