18

Rosie

Entering the gate of this huge school is always the time when all eyes on me.. the feeling of people looking at you.. staring.. literally..and then go gossiping became a daily routine of mine. But as I said..I'm used to all of this. But it doesn't mean I'm used to all of it doesn't mean I'm not crying to all their back stabbing thing on me.

I was putting my earphones when someone shouted..

Early in the morning?
Really?

"Rosie! Rosie! Rosie!"

Wait! That voice is familiar.

"Rosie wait up!"

I looked behind me and their  I saw that smile that made me inlove.

"Jimin?"

"Hey Rosie!" He hugged me and I hugged I'm back

"I missed you so much! Rosie"

I wish it means something when he said that but I know that he think of me as only a friend.

Sometimes I got jealous of my sister but I can't blame her. My guy best friend is so love with her.

"Ah..hehehe..how was your vacation in Hawaii Jimin?" I ask him trying to skip anything.

"Ah..it's so cool! I tried surfing Rosie! I got flipped at first but I got it as I tried a couple more times"

"That's good to hear"

"Oh! And there is also I want to tell and talked to you more!"

"About what?"

"Nu'uh..first you'll give me talk to what happened yesterday. Someone told me, Ashley and her group poured a can of soda on you..again?"

Ok..what would I expect? He'll probably know what happened yesterday.

I remained silent as I put the books on my locker..avoiding his gaze and his looks.

"Rosie.."

"Ok! Fine..Hi whatwould you expect to this face tho?(pointing on my face) it's not like it's my first time being bullied." I said banging the door of my locker.

"I'll talk to them."

"Yeah right..like they'll listen Ji"

He just sighed looking around to the hallway.  The students are slowly getting growing from a while ago. The hallway is getting crowded.

"So..what is that..you want to talk about? I ask him.

He smiled then he leaned on the locker beside mine. I honestly missed his presence. He is the only one treats me in a good way in here..well..before the three girls arrived.

"I've been thinking about this for a while and I finally have decided Rosie.."

I looked at the guy in front of me giving him a sign to continue but what he said next made me drown to brokenness.

"I've decided to finally court Hyeri and ask her to be my girlfriend."

💔💔💔
For a minute I was silent.

"Rosie? You ok?"

"I-I.. it's g-good to he-hear!hehe"

"Yeah! I'm kinda scared but I'll have to try ya know!" The way he is so excited and at the same time nervous made me feel wrecked and lose hope. But what can I do? I knew from the start that he loved my sister so much. Seeing him everyday looking for her at the school cafeteria every lunch, every after basketball game, every end of the week..he make sure that Hyeri is safe. Every College Festival there is this booth that called "Secretly Admiring Booth" that they can send flowers, cards and other things to the person who they liked. And Jimin sends a lot of bouquet of flowers for Hyeri.
Ending.. Hyeri brought the flowers at home earning a sign that she received all of the flowers Jimin gave her.

"I'm glad you finally decided" trying my best to sound normal..but deep inside..I want to cry so bad. I don't even know why I fell in love with him. Hell..it really hurts.

"But I need your help Rosie! Please!!!" He asked.

"Ok..I'll try"

"Really?! Thanks Rosie! Your really my best buddy!!" He said hugging me.

"Sure..no problem"

He bid his goodbye because his class is getting starting. I watched him walk away.

Ouch...

Seeing him happy like this really hurts. But as long as his happy it's ok with me..

even though it's braking me.