Chapter 8

(F/F) = Favorite Food
((And sorry I made yall wait so long. But no, YN doesn't drink liquor🥺))

"Chicken tenders and fries?" I looked over at Armins food. It suited him, a little plain but childish.

Not that plain is a bad thing.

He nodded, looking over to my platter of food.

"(F/F)?" He studied my plate and drink. When I nodded, became up with another question. "Are you gonna drink?"

"Drink what?" I asked like the idiot I am. What else would he be suggesting, idiot?

Armin lifted the corners of his mouth just a bit, shaking his head. "You know what I mean."

"Yes- sorry, didn't think it through-" I knocked on my head. "Kinda empty up in there. But no, I'm not gonna be-"

"C'mon, (Y/N)!" Sasha attempted to encourage me. "Let loose, you always think so...so up-tightly!" The brunette fibbed as she took a sip of her alcoholic beverage.

"She doesn't have to do what she doesn't want to, Sasha." Mikasa stepped in."But it would be fun if we all got just a little bit tipsy...we all live on campus anyway, so we won't be leaving one another alone."

It isn't like I was opposed to the idea of drinking,- I would occasionally when I was in my teens just to give it a try -nor was it something I wasn't in the mood for.

I took a bite of my dinner and shrugged, giving in. "Okay, fine. I'll drink."

Mikasa smiled at me as she took a sip of Eren's wine, laughing when he said "Hey, Mikasa! That's mine!"

I wonder if they'll ever marry. I mean, I haven't known them long, but they look happy with one another.

I heard the cutest laugh from Armin, as he joined Mikasa in teasing Eren.

When our table got as quiet as it could get with Sasha, Connie, and Jean around, I noticed that the bar was now full of people. Just like Niccolo said. I felt a little bad for the guy, he's the only chef I saw when I went in there.

"(Y/N)?" Armin tapped my shoulder. I met his eyes. "You look worried, are you okay?"

"Do I? I'm fine, don't worry!" I shook my head. Armin parted his lips as if he had something to say, but nothing came out.

Curiously, I raised a brow.

"What is it, Armin?"

Blondie blushed, shaking his head, but Jean put a hand in his shoulder and gave him a reassuring look.

"Do it, pussy." Jean said to Armin in a hushed voice, but loud enough for me to hear.

I tilted my head to the side slightly.

"W-well, I was gonna ask earlier but-- can I-I...CanIbuyyouadrink?" Armin spoke so fast at the end that it took me a second to process what he had just said.

I smirked at Armin and his shy state. "If you want!"

"Of course I want!" Armin glanced to Jean who in turn gave him a thumbs up. Armin gently grabbed my arm and pulled me out of my chair. I zoned almost everything out and focused in on those hands....damn. He's strong-

He took me over to the bar and sat on one stool, letting go of my arm and patting the stool to his right so I could sit. I sat down the second me moved his hand away from the stool and we diverted our attention to Hannes, he served others drinks and engaged in friendly conversation with them.

He must be one of the most beloved men in town. Armin stared at him in awe, totally admiring the dude.

I mean, Hannes seems to be strong in areas Armin isn't. Like when it comes to being social.