Chapter 27

Later that night, after getting dessert from a local desserts shop, we all headed back to our homes around 1 in the morning...since most of my friends had work.

This included Armin. He had to open up the library early today, way before his hours even started, so he asked if I could go along with him. He's normally fine with being alone, he sint the most social guy, but he invited me anyway. Obviously I told him yes, I mean he's my boyfriend, after all.

'boyfriend...hell yeah.'

We walked to the library together and I waited in our secret room while he did his opening chores. He's so underpaid for what he does.

It took him way under hour, and the library still didn't open for another two and a half! Since it's the weekend though, the library opens at 8 am and closes by 9 pm. Why the hell do they have him working so early anyway?

Armin finally finished and took a seat beside me in the couch, catching his breath.

For some reason, a memory from our past lives hit me, and I smiled upon remembering it.

"What's up?" Armin tilted his head cutely, waiting for my response.

"Remember that one time I put a centipede on Jean's pillow?"

"Oh, (Y/N)! That's so mean-!" Armin sure didn't act like it was a mean thing to do, he was laughing hysterically. "And- and he couldn't sleep for the rest of the camping trip without putting cotton in his ears!"

We both laughed at the memory. Our past lives were full of stories like this. Whether it was the time Armin brought an adult book into class and blamed it on Eren, or the time I fooled Sahsa and Connie into thinking it was the end of the world...Together, we were stirring up all kinds of trouble. It was fun.

As I began to talk about another story, I thought I saw Armin examining me. Looking with, oh what's the word....longing?

'No, that can't be...can it?'

"Why are you looking at me like that, blondie?" I chuckled.

"You know, (N/N)..." Armin leaned in close, whispering into my ear while cupping the side of my face with his hand. "...you're an amazing woman."

"That's— um...Blondie, this isn't really too appropriate to do at work..." I didn't know what else to say, and smiled nervously. My bottom lip trembling while the rest of me felt frozen in place. I welcomed this sudden change of character— dominance. It was new but felt right.

"Maybe not, but I don't think you're going to put a stop to this." Armin gently trailed his fingers along the curve of my hip, pulling off my shirt off while doing so.

And he was right. I wasn't going to do anything to stop him.

My eyes fluttered shut when I felt Armin's fingers touch the skin of my lower back, but I opened them again and looked into Armin's pretty eyes.

"...I probably should stop you. You're on shift..." I half-joked. I mean, this was Armin Arlert. Armin Arlert! I was given a second chance to live my life with this adorable blonde, and I certainly am not gonna waste it.

"Stop me," Armin Arlert said, and made it sound like a dare while he took off his shirt. "We have time to blow."

Here and now, I got my first real look at the blonde.

I mean sure, I've seen him before, but never on top of me. The first time we even kissed, I had got on top of him...but this was a whole new view.

Everything I had loved about Armin seemed different- a whole new look in his eyes, a whole new meaning behind his smile...

In point of fact, I might be drooling a bit at the thought of Armin.

Other parts of me might be wet too.

We kissed each other softly, Armin whispering sweet nothings into my ear. He had me completely pinned under him, and I didn't dare fight to gain dominance. Every second that went by, I felt warmer and warmer, but not in an uncomfortable way.

"(Y/N)..." Armin hummed, head between the crook of my neck. "I won't do anything you don't want. Tell me when is enough, okay...?"

He pulled back, locking eyes to me with a smile.

I nodded.

~~~~

The whole thing was magical- really, it was. It was sweet and passionate, literally everything I could dream of.

I walked back to my dorms with a bit of pep in my step, the kind of walk that makes it very obvious that you've done something  specific...

I picked up some breakfast from a local shop for Sasha and I since she asked me so nicely before I left our dorm. She had even woke me up earlier to ask me for it, how could I not?

I texted Sasha I was in front, but she had opened the door before I could even send it. She pulled me in and took the bags of food, setting her side of the table up, as well as mine. The two of us never are able to eat in silence, one of us always has something to say.

"I did it." I said quickly, Sasha looking up at me in confusion. "You know...it."

It took Sasha a minute to process what I just said, but when she finally got it, she screamed.

"OH MY GOD, (Y/N) YOU SNEAKY DOG!" She jumped up from her seat and pulled me out of my own, dancing with me around the room. "What was it like? I've never done it before." She ran back to her seat and I say back in mine, resuming my meal.

"You mean you and Niccolo didn't do it the night you met?"

"No!" The brunette lady seemed offended. "I told you, he isn't like that. Really, he isn't. We just spent the night talking and getting to know one another. We didn't cuddle or anything, it just just...genuine."

"W-well..." I blushed, recalling the events that happened less than an hour ago between Armin and I. "I'm not gonna tell you about it, Sasha, that's so....weird-"

"but-"

"-but, I will say it was....amazing..." I felt like a damn school girl, my heart racing and Armin all over my mind. "It was a great day, to say the least."

"Does it feel weird when you use a condom?" Sasha asked innocently.

"Yeah." I answered confidently, the image of it slipping in vivid and greasy in my memory.

"You're sure?" Sasha asked so nonchalantly, and I felt choked up on my words. I remember it so clearly but her doubt just made me anxious.

"Yes, Sasha." I responded, I remember him using one...but all she's doing is making me second guess myself.

Jeez.

"Stop being annoying and help me make funnel cake." I smirked back at my friend, who quickly rushed over to the cabinet to grab the mix.

((Hey. No y/n will not fall pregnant. I tried to make nsfw, but couldn't go through with it. Sorry, I like wholesome content, so this is all you guys will get. Mainly because yall revealed your ages to me and most of yall are underage 💀))