Chapter 20

((also incase yall are worried, no, I don't do love triangles. They annoy me))

Two days had flown by just as fast as I had hoped. I had finished packing the clothing I would wear back, but the dress Ymir had got me was the first thing I packed.

I was eager to get on that train and start running down the halls in that dress.

'Maybe, just maybe, I could pretend I was running as a runaway bride...but who would I run away from? Maybe Jean. No, no. Too handsome.'

"BOO!"

I screamed, turning sharply and slapping whomever it was behind me.

"Sasha!" I whined, cupping her red cheek.

"I-it's fine, it doesn't hurt!" She replied. I would have believed her, had I not noticed the tear streaming down her face. "I don't mind getting hurt by pretty girls."

She jokingly made a kissing face and I gently moved her face away. I'm into women, just not this one. Plus, I'm currently interested in a certain blonde.

I grabbed my bags and turned back to face Sasha.

"Y'know, I had always thought I'd marry Hitch- as a sort of...we got cheated by the same guy and fell in love type of thing. She's gorgeous, you can't blame me." I shrugged as Sasha grabbed her own bags. I noticed one of them sounded a little crispy.

"Whats in the bag?" I stepped over and before I tried to open it, she smacked my hand away and hissed. "Niccolo better not be in that damn bag, Sasha." I rested my hands on my hips and stood like a dissapointed mother.

"No! Actually...that would have been a good idea! Anyway, no, again! It's just...I packed a bunch of modern snacks under some clothes..." Sasha shyly looked to her bag. "Uh, don't get me wrong, I'm beyond excited to try dishes of the past! I just feel like I'm gonna miss these guys!"

~~~~

We packed our bags about our train seats, we had our own cart since Mr. Smith wanted to keep the whole class together. In total, everyone came, even Mina and Thomas.

They seemed close to the others just a little closed off, tending to keep to themselves. It made me wonder if they were together in the dream I had- I vaguely remember them, but they were always together.

I was sitting inbetween Sasha and Jean. It was really uncomfortable after a few minutes as they began to argue over me, being careful not to spit onto me. I shook my head and looked to Armin, who sat right infront of me. He showed me an apologetic look but for me to look at my phone.

I leaned all the way back, so Sasha and Jean wouldn't be able to see my phone, and looked at the text Armin sent me.

Blondie

Hey.

'Really? That's it? Do I return that energy, or throw some in?'

What's up⁉️

He sent me a link to play 8ball with him and I accepted without hesitation.

I shouldn't have, though, because he made the 8 ball in at the end, winning the game.

"Really, (Y/N)?" Jean shook his head and I glared at him.

"Why are you looking at my phone?!" I responded to him.

He crossed his arms over his chest and huffed, ignoring my question.