Chapter 4

Marco offered to take my food and throw it out and I gratefully accepted his offer. He grabbed everyone's trays and walked off.

"So, what classes you you have? Maybe we'll have some together." Jean said and brought out a pack of gum, offering me a piece.

I took one and Sasha reached over the table, snatching the pack of gum out of Jean's hand.

"GIVE THAT BACK POTATO GIRL!" Jean said in frustration and I watched with a smile. "THAT'S NOT FOR YOU!"

"WAAAAH- NOT INFRONT OF (Y/N)!! I thought we left that name in the past!" Sasha whined out loud.

When Jean successfully retrieved his gum he returned his attention back to me.

"Anyway...as I was saying-" He resumed, tucking the gum in his pocket and keeping an eye on Sasha and Connie. "Your classes?"

I pulled out my phone to see my schedule, and he looked over it as well.

"Oh, no way! I have the same first and second hour as you! Same lunch break as well...you only took three classes for Mondays?"

Jean tilted his head, seeming interested in the conversation we were having.

"Yeah, no one really likes Mondays so I figure I may as well put my favorite class, art, on a Monday. Yknow- so I have something to look forward to." I tucked my phone in my pocket and Marco had finally come back.

"C'mon, guys, let's head to class." He said impatiently with a hand on his hip. "Oh, don't worry about your pretty self, (Y/N). Mainly taking to those two." Marco gestured to Sasha and Connie.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled up at Marco.

"Don't worry, I wasn't thinking you meant me, anyway."

It turns out that Marco, Connie, and Sasha had first period History class with Jean and I.

The four of us walked in and Sasha immediately ran over to a black haired girl, pulling her into a tight hug.

"Mikasa, I missed you!" Sasha whined and tightened her grip on Mikasa. Mikasa gladly returned the hug, a small smile showing on her face.

When I turned to Jean I noticed he was basically drooling at the sight of Mikasa. I nudged his arm and winked once he looked down at me. He rolled his eyes and made his way over to Mikasa.

Mikasa, Sasha, and Eren made their way back to us and I felt some sort of tension between Jean and Eren as they made eye contact.

Eren looked away from Jean for a split second and when he saw me, his eyes lit up. He hurried over to me as Sasha, Connie, and Jean began to play fight.

"(Y/N), I didn't expect to get any classes with you!" Eren smiled, happy to just make a new friend, I assume.

"What, are you disappointed?" I said jokingly as more people filed into the class.

"No! I'm not-" Eren tried to defend himself but couldn't after Connie was shoved onto me by Sasha and Jean.

Everything happened in slow motion as I fell onto someone who had just entered the classroom with a hot thermal of coffee. Thankfully it was a thermal so nothing spilled or broke.

I looked to the man I had bumped into as he bent over to pick up his coffee. He had nicely styled blonde hair and pretty blue eyes, high cheekbones and overall...a very masculine figure.

"I do believe you owe me an apology, young lady." He said with his oh-so-deep voice...how dreamy.

"Oh, right..." I maintained eye contact with him. "I'm really sorry, um..."