38| you're just you...

"NO GO! WE'LL BE FINE!" Nova smiled as she shooed her friends off, limping to the door as she was ready to close it behind them. All of them had been ready for the dance, looking more flawless than ever. But November just stood in her sweatpants and one of Adam's hoodies.

The girl wouldn't admit it, but she was kind of looking forward to attending the dance with her Adam and all her teammates. But, her broken foot had prevented her from going as far as leaving her dorm room. She said she was fine but Adam insisted she go see a doctor. She still wished she hadn't.

"We really wish you could come..." Eva pouted, reaching for the girls hands as she stood outside the door, "please come?"

Nova laughed, shaking her head, "I cant even walk properly..."

"Then don't!" The girl exclaimed before looking past Nova, "Adam can carry you around!"

On the bed sat Adam Banks in casual wear, ready to dismiss the dance for his girlfriend. Though, as he waited for her return, the boy found himself intrigued by the several different types of pro-wrap that sat on her side-table perfectly organised by colour. He jumped at the sound of Eva calling his name, accidentally knocking down some of the wrap. Kristi did more than flinch.

"My wrap organisation—" she gasped, her eyes genuinely starting to tear up for some reason. Nova's eyes widened as she shuffled to block the girls view from where Adam was.

She gave a nervous chuckle. "You guys should go. We'll be just fine here, we promise," the girl rushed out, slowly beginning to close the door, "I love you all, see you later. Have fun!"

Just as November went to close the door, the sound of Dani's voice erupted through the hallway. "You too!" She hollered, "but not too much fun! I'm talking to you Banks!"

Nova shut the door instantly, eyes widening before she spun on her heel to face where Adam tried to withhold his laughter. The girl's face had flushed red as she limped towards her bed.

She collapsed onto it, head falling onto Adam's lap as he looked down at her. She sighed in content, "finally..."

Adam shrugged and continued to look down at her as he leaned back, using his arms to keep him up. "Personally, I would've liked to see you in a dress"

"Shut up." She spat, hiding her smile as she looked away from him. She looked around the empty room she'd be moving out of soon before looking back at her boyfriend, "so what do you wanna do?"

The boy looked at her and smirked, getting up from the bed to leave her in confusion. November shuffled around as she trailed Adam with her eyes, watching him search through one of Eva's drawers.

"Okay uh.." Nova began to speak, "personal space maybe?"

Adam ignored her as he was focused on looking. His hand landed on a drawer under Eva's dresser, making November frantically speak. "No don't open that one!" She rushed out, making Adam shoot her a pointed look, "lady things..."

Putting his hands up in defence, he backed away, continuing his search. Nova couldn't do anything but watch with a small smile as his grin still stayed plastered on his face. She knew she was going to like whatever he had planned just by the fact of seeing his excitement before hand. Though, the girl had a hunch that if the boy were looking for a breakfast club CD, he wouldn't find it under Eva's bed.

"Bingo!" He exclaimed, reaching under the bed to grasp something that Nova couldn't quite see yet, "I thought I saw one earlie- ow!"

Adam slowly came out from under the bed, rubbing his head as he accidentally hit it from excitement. In his hand was a cassette tape.