2| Who's that boy?

NOVEMBER SIGHED as she finished off putting away all her clothes. The girl didn't hesitate to put her jersey away as quickly as she could. She just couldn't look at the number on the back.

The girls had quite an organised room to say at the least. Everyone had their own desk, wardrobe, side table, and two wall shelves to put decor. Danielle was most thankful for the fact that they didn't have messy roommates. Actually, the two girls grew quite fond of the three english girls in the short amount of time they've known them.

Morgan had gone back to sleep after she unpacked half her wardrobe. Yes. Half.

November figured the girl was just tired because she apparently had a long drive but Kristi didn't regret to inform her that Morgan was one of the laziest people she would grow to know.

Eva was still fixing up her clothes. The girl had a lot. Like... a lot. She had taken half of Kristi and Morgan's hangers for them and she still had spare clothes to put away.

Kristi was sitting on her bed with her legs crossed beneath her. The girl had finished unpacking long before the two girls had gotten there and so she was currently making a well developed bathroom plan since they all had to share one.

Danielle had been sitting by her bed trying to sort out all her soccer stuff. She had the thought to bring several, several, cleats so she was organising them- for the sixth time.

November tucked her empty luggage under her bed as she grabbed the last of her necessities to unpack.

Nova pulled out a medium sized navy blue box with a cover. She pulled it open and slightly smiled as it revealed several photos of herself, the Ducks, etc. She only had eight picture frames with her so she had some choosing to do.

Nova sat seated on her bed with her legs crossed beneath her. She put her earbuds in and began to play her Walkman.

The first picture had already warmed her heart. She smiled as a sense of home had rushed back to her again. The picture was from back when she was eight and had broken her leg. She had a cast on and couldn't run so she was seated up on Averman's back as they stood in front of the lake they usually played hockey on- except it wasn't frozen.

Charlie was midway onto jumping on Guy's back as the picture was taken and the two boys looked quite foolish- however, it wasn't anything away from normal. Connie was beside the two with a poised smile on her face and her head slightly tilted. She was actually the only one in the photo that looked mature.

As Nova flipped through the photos, she found herself smiling at the ones with her father. She didn't cry anymore. She missed him a lot but, she didn't cry. However, The girl did nearly tear up when she saw a picture with her and August. She hadn't seen her brother in a while.

Just as November flipped along a picture of her and Charlie, she heard a knock at the door- several vigorous knocks actually. She quickly averted her gaze to the door as Kristi had gone up to get it, not noticing the photo she had been holding.

As Kristi cracked it open slightly, it was instantly bursted wide as a girl came in abruptly. She couldn't get a hold of her face but she seemed to be welcome in the dorm as she instantly made her way to Eva and hid behind her.

The ruckus made everyone look at the sight in confusion and even managed to wake up Morgan.

"What the-" Eva exclaimed as she glanced to the girl behind her

"Eva, save me!" She heard a voice plead. November couldn't help but notice how similar it was to Eva's

Suddenly, November heard a bunch of laughter as three more girls bursted in.