15| Adam Banks...

THE NINE GIRLS HAD wide smiles spread across their faces that late morning as the clouds hovered around the sky. Despite the gloomy fall-nearly winter weather, November and her companions were all ecstatic to finally have a day off to explore the beautiful place called Manchester.

Of course, Brianna had been in front of the group with more of a faster pace and eager look as she looked around at the stores she passed by. Then, Mackenzie and Morgan had been engaging in conversation as they gawked at some of the shops they spotted. That left Kristi to talk with Tilly and Tevi, trying to keep the two in check so they didn't randomly run off. Behind everyone was the three girls who had become quite a tightly knit trio ever since the school term began.

"Four in the morning?!" Eva laughed out as November had finished explaining what had happened the night prior. "What could they possibly be on about at four in the morning!"

"Did Connie's dog eat your sock again?" Danielle piped up in more of a joking manner. November had just about opened her mouth to speak before she contorted her face and sent Dani a weird look.

"That happened once-" Nova began before looking away with a laugh. However, it didn't take long for her to turn back to Dani with a weird expression. "And I never even told you about that.."

Suddenly, Evangeline and November's interest had piqued as they turned their gaze to Danielle, who's face flushed in embarrassment and panic. She let out an awkward laugh as she moved her hands around while trying to find words to say. With that action, she just looked like a very bad mime.

"You see.." Danielle chuckled as she scanned her thoughts for ways to put this. "I... just... have a- a... good memory! Yeah Yeah, I have a good memory!"

Eva perked up an eyebrow as she gave Danielle a pointed look. "But how'd you know, Dani?"

November mimicked Evangeline's inquisitive gaze as they stared at Danielle McLennan in curiosity. "It doesn't matter!" Danielle scoffed off, "I don't wanna ruin the day! Come on-"

Danielle began to walk faster but Eva and Nova didn't regret to catch a hold of both her arms to tug her back. She had a frightened and panicked look as she gave a nervous smile and switched her gaze between both girls. "Fancy seeing you here" She chuckled

November stifled her laugh as she tried to maintain as serious set look. "Who told you about when Connie's dog ate my sock, Danielle?"

Dani's face contorted into an awkward expression as she gave November a knowing look at the use of her full first name. "Gross.."

"It's your name, love," Eva chuckled at her reaction, "at least it's not as bad as Evangeline. I like your name.."

For a moment, Nova got sidetracked as she looked at both of them with bored looks. "Both your names are beautiful.." she said quickly before looking back to Dani with a stern gaze. "Who told you?"

"I don't see why this is so import-"

"Just answer the question before we make Mack talk it out of you" Eva sighed

November gave Eva a humoured look before glancing at Danielle with a 'we warned you' expression. "You know she won't stop talking.."

Begrudgingly, Danielle pouted as she bit the inside of her cheek. She rolled her eyes and let out a huff of breath in defeat. "Adam Banks.." she grumbled in a barely audible voice, causing November to ask her to speak up. "Adam Banks!" She yelled a little too loud for the girls liking.