|PROLOGUE|

NOVEMBER AND DANIELLE departed the plane and looked around at the crowds of people. They looked for one lady and Danielle knew it to be her favourite aunt when she saw her.

"So.. what's her name again?" Nova asked as they walked around

"Claire McLennon.." Danielle said, glancing around the room.

It took a while but the moment she found a young looking lady with sweatpants and a white skin tight tank top, Danielle squealed and pulled November to the highly spoken of, Claire McLennan.

"Aunt Claire!" Danielle smiled as she hugged the young lady.

November offered her a smile as Dani pulled away and pulled up Nova.

"You must be November!" She spoke in a beautiful English accent. Nova recalled her saying that Claire was raised in England and that she was her dads cousin baby cousin.

"Hi, yeah I'm Nova.." November smiled as she shook Claire's hand.

"It's nice to meet you..." Nova noticed Claire's eyes move down to her hoodie as she let a little smile settle on her face, "I bet you miss your boyfriend lots huh?"

Nova furrowed her eyebrows and looked at Dani in a confused manner. "My boyfriend?"

"Well yes.." Claire trailed, "your jumper... it's your boyfriends, correct?"

Nova glanced down and frowned as she recalled putting Adam's hoodie on before they took off. "Oh... um it's not my boyfriends- I actually don't have one.."

Claire let out a small alarmed look before apologising. "Oh crud..." she said, "I'm so sorry.. I forgot Danielle mentioned you play hockey too... is it yours then?"

November, visibly uncomfortable at the moment, shook her head and pursed her lips together. "No, it's my best frien-" November stopped herself for a moment and sighed, swallowing the lump formed in her throat. "It's someone from back homes hoodie.. he let me keep it.."

"What a gentlemen then," she smiled before turning, "anyway, we should go! I'm quite excited to finally share a house with you two girls! The rooms have been rather lonely since my mum and dad moved out... this summer will be great.."

Nova lagged behind the two family members as she stared down at the hoodie she wore. The girl couldn't shake him out of her mind no matter how hard she tried. She couldn't do it.

Nova closed her eyes and looked back up to see Dani and Claire way ahead of her. The girl sped up, trailing her luggage as she tried to move her headspace away from the situation, thoughts, and feelings she had been trying to forget...

Brynn Speaks !

Just a quick and short prologue chapter here for y'all..  uhh I'd like to still again apologise for the la at book... I'm sorry and I hope y'all are still reading...

Also, did you guys want me to do any face claims just tell me because I'm thinking of making a short little book on my OC's

✌🏻