13 ~ Dancing

*Briar*

Its been so long since I've stretched for dancing....

I placed my leg on the spreader bar in the rehearsal room, since we were performing in an arts theater for our first show in Pittsburg and I decided to stretch and get ready before Talitha and I start to rehearse and get ready for the show.

We worked hard with the choreography and style for the stage and songs. Talitha even managed to get a hold of Kylie to give us ideas, and even though I haven't met her, she seemed really nice and excited to help.

We also asked her about maybe joining us, but she said since she's moving at the moment it might not be for this tour, but she'll definitely have it in consideration. I'm excited to meet her one day.

Tonight we thought since it was our first show that we would ease in our appearance to the fans, so we settled for a simple flag routine we worked up, and some umbrellas and pom poms from time to time, and at the end we toss some roses and candy for the fans.

I took a deep breath as I held my ankle and stretched, then noticed my sweater sleeve rode up, exposing my scar.....

I pulled my leg down and looked down at my wrist, staring at the long scar as I softly traced my fingertips over it.... Memories slowly coming back to me....

That day..... Damn it.....

I sighed, pulling my sleeve back up as I pulled myself together.

It's over.... What's done is done..... I'm here now......

But Chris never has to know about the past.... He might never see me the same way if he found out....

I jumped when there was a knock on the door and looked to see Chris walked in.

"Hey, babe," he smiled as he walked over.

"Hi," I said happily as he came up to me and I stood on my tiptoes to greet him with a kiss (even though he leaned down a little to meet me halfway).

"You ready for tonight?" he asked.

"Yeah," I smiled. "Though I admit, I'm still pretty nervous."

"Don't be, you'll be fine," he smiled. "I'll be there at your side if anything. "

I took a deep breath and nodded with a smile up at him as the door then opened, and Ricky, Vinny came in.

*Chris*

"Alright, Chris, no fraternizing with the dancers," Vinny mocked as Ricky laughed.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes as Briar giggled and hugged my waist as then Talitha and Ryan came in.

"We should finish up with soundcheck, so best we leave the ladies here to finish rehearsing," Ryan smiled.

"You heard her," Ricky mocked.

"Fuck off," I groaned as Briar giggled.

"I'll join you later," Briar said, hugging my waist. "We're just gonna do some last minute practice again and then get into our costumes."

"Okay," I smiled as I leaned down and we shared a kiss, making the guys groan.

"God, I hate when he's on his honeymoon phase!!" Vinny whined.

"Every damn time, its so fucking vomit inducing," Ricky groaned.

"Look who's talking," I scoffed. "You and Jaime made out so much at the start, I'm surprised you didn't suck her whole face off. You were like a suction cup on her."