17 ~ Passionate

⚠️Warning: Chapter contains SOME sexual content. If affected, please read with caution!⚠️

~~~~~

*Chris*

Finally, another day off.

It felt like we've been on stage for more than a week straight. I swear, I'm still even seeing black spots from the stage lights last night blinding me!

Something I'd think I would be used to it already, but even after many years it can still be a pain.

Briar has been back on stage performing, and better than ever.

I guess the humidity back in Florida just got to her after being away from so long.

Luckily though she was good as new and the crowd was loving her more and more as she performed.

She even considered since she took gymnastics once that she can practice again so that one day she can do so some aerials or hoops for when we perform AMERICA on stage. I told her I would definitely keep it in mind.

Tour ends in 2 weeks, so we're looking forward to being home for a while before we finally start preparing for the European leg of the tour.

It was early in the morning and right now we were all relaxing in our hotel rooms, plans of either sleeping in or going around town.

We were in Denver at the moment since we flew in from Dallas late last night since the flight got moved up to nearly 4 hours after our show due to complications, cutting the meet and greet a little short.

We all got some serious jet lag from the plane and landed in Dallas completely drained.

Luckily, Briar and I managed to sleep off our jet lag and went to the gym early to work out a little before heading back to our room to wash up for a breakfast date.

She showered first while I went second and she started to get ready, music playing outside.

I soon finished showering and wiped the water off my face as I climbed out, grabbing a towel and drying off.

I towel dried my hair and then heard something outside and suddenly got curious.

"Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am home again...."

I finished drying my hair before wrapping my towel around my waist and stepping outside.

I peered over and noticed Briar by the bedroom mirror, her hair and make up stuff spread out before her. She one of my tanks and booty shorts, and was swaying to the music as she curled her hair with my hair iron.

Bluebell was asleep on the nearby armchair, indulging in the new traveling and hotel life she's been spoiled with lately.

That's when I realized Briar was singing along to the song, which is what I heard.

(Video: The Cure "Love Song")

Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am young again
Whenever I'm alone with you
You make me feel like I am fun again

I couldn't help but smile as I watched her dance and sing along, at times using the hair iron as a microphone.

Wow.... Her voice is so.... I never heard anything like that....