36 ~ Red Carpet

*Chris*

I paced around as the guys and I waited.

We had a rehearsal and soundcheck today early in the morning before heading back and getting ready.

The guys and I wore new suits and button ups and now we're just waiting for the girls out in the hall, Briar and Jaime leaving food for the pets as well as puppy pads and clean litter in Bluebell's box.

I also decided to do something crazy and bleached my hair for a change, see how it works for our new album, which we will be working on once we head back to Pennsylvania and Briar and I finally get settled in our new home.

Vinny was going to meet with our friend, Tori Kravitz, at the event as his date, but they're going as friends. Tori's already there to interview other musicians, so he's going to meet her there.

It wasn't long until the girls walked out of the room, dressed and ready.

Shae was in a nice black poofy knee-length dress to hide her growing baby bump. Its not big, but its starting to get noticable, and her and Justin agreed not to reveal anything to fans just yet. Her hair freshly dyed pink and make up done dark.

Jaime wore a burgundy high-low dress with lace sleeves, and Talitha wore a sleek purple cocktail dress with silver heels.

Then Briar walked out behind them and my eyes widen.

(Picture: Example of Briar's dress)

"Whoa...." I said as I stared at her.

"Dude, close your mouth, you'll catch flies," Ryan scoffed, making me close my mouth as the girls giggled.

"Umm, Shae helped pick this out.... How do I look?" Briar asked, seeming really shy.

She also had on black heels woth a matching clutch, her face mask also at hand.

I smiled and walked over. "You look gorgeous," I smiled, placing my hands on her waist and leaning down to kiss her.

She smiled and pressed her lips against mine as we kissed passionately.

We then pulled back and she smiled up at me before it fell and she rubbed her arms nervously.

"Hey... I know you're nervous about the case, but I promise, its going to be okay," I said. "So long as your face mask is on, no one will know a thing."

"I-Its not exactly that," She said timidly.

I furrowed my brows as I looked at her, and then faced the others.

"Hey, we'll catch up. Give us a second?" I asked.

They all nodded and went outside before I faced Briar.

"Okay, what's wrong?" I asked, my hands on her shoulders.

"I... I'm just still trying to get used to this world.... Your world...." she said. "Being Chris Motionless's fiancé.... Dancing and performing on stage with a world famous rock band in different states and countries..... I don't feel like I'm good enough for it...."