30 ~ Patient

*Briar*

I closed my suitcase and zipped it up as I made sure we had everything set.

I took a deep breath and sighed while I looked around the room, just as Chris walked in.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked curiously.

"Oh, yeah," I said, then chuckled softly. "Just... Gonna miss our little piece of heaven here, is all...."

He chuckled softly with a smile before walking over and wrapping his arms around me while I hugged his waist.

"Don't worry, we'll be back soon for a vacation, just you and me, and maybe even Bluebell can come, so we can start getting her used to travel," he said.

I smiled. "I would like that very much...."

He smiled as we shared a kiss before looking back at the luggage.

"You ready?" he asked.

"Mhmm," I nodded, reaching for one of the duffel bags. "Everything's ready."

"Great. We got the backroom on the bus, too," He said. "Plenty of room for us, and enough privacy."

I smiled. "Hopefully Vinny understands that then," I joked with a giggle.

He laughed as I then looked up at him, thinking about what Shae and Talitha talked about with me.

"Chris?" I asked as he took a suitcase

"Yeah?" he asked.

"Well, uhh..." I said, not knowing how to approach things. 

"What happened?" he asked curiously.

"Well, uhhh.. I-I know what... What you've been thinking about...." I admitted. "Talitha and Shae told me...."

He was confused before suddenly he went pale. "B-Briar...."

"I-Its okay.... I know its a lot for you to think about, too, and its still really soon, so..... We don't have to do anything unless you're comfortable about it...." I said. "It is a big topic...."

"Wait, me?" He asked, looking confused.

I nodded. "Of course... I mean, I know your stance on the subject and I don't want you overwhelming yourself for this...."

He looked at me like I grew another head. "Seriously?"

"Of course, I mean, we still have time to consider things, and I am happy with how things are, but we don't have to jump the gun on this.... We can move in together first, get settled, and then if anything..... Its a yes....." I smiled at him, taking his hands.

He still had a lost look in his face as he held my hands. 

"Uhhhh...... Wait, what are you talking about exactly?" He asked.

I looked at him in confusion. "Marriage, of course...."

My eyes widen in surprise.

"Shae and Talitha told me about your conversation with Vinny a few days before everyone arrived, and, I know you're usually not all crazy about the idea of marriage, so I don't want you to worry about that right now, especially with me in hiding and the tour and us moving in together.... I can wait as long as you want," I smiled up at him, reaching up and stroking his cheek.

He breathed out of relief, making me feel bad that he was nervous about the whole idea, but still smiled softly down at me.

"T-That's great, baby...." he said.

I smiled up at him as I leaned up on my tip-toes and pecked his lips.

"We can start looking at houses as we go along the the tour, and then check out the open houses before we start the US part," I said.