42 ~ Vows

*Chris*

"Alright, thanks," Shane said as he hung up while we stood in the hallway, the girls helping Briar get ready. "Charges went through. Dude's not going anywhere."

Briar is finally getting discharged, and our lawyers managed to have charges pressed on Galvin Jones on our part for battery, assault with a deadly weapon, attempt kidnapping, and attempted murder.

They're also pushing for a restraining order for us, as well as friends of our like Balz and his stores, or even Angelo and his family. They rather not take any chances.

However, that's when we all realized something was horribly wrong.

"As if that's gonna stop his fucking henchmen," Vinny grumbled. "Even if we're free to go now, those guys are still on to us!"

"You're absolutely sure about this?" I asked nervously.

"And.... Balz called...." Ryan said. "There's a similar car watching the coffee shop... Hence why he's going for that restraining order. He had Angelo to do the same, for Kelly and Ella's sake."

I took a shakey breath. "Fuck.... What are we gonna do? We walk out of here, they're sure to follow us, who knows what they'll do..."

A nurse then walked over and held up a clipboard.

"Mr. Cerulli," she spoke. "Some final papers to sign for discharging your fiancé."

"Right, thanks," I said with a small sigh as I took the clipboard and went to sign while she went tothe station.

Vinny went back into the room and that's when I saw the Ricky looked over at the nurse station and then smirked.

"You have that look on your face, what is it?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"I may have an idea...." he said, then walked over to the nurses station.

That's when Briar walked out, already in a change of clothes, Talitha scolding her from the room. "What's going on?"

"Hey, you should be resting, babe," I said, holding my arm around her as she looked over at Ricky curiously.

"What is he doing?" Briar asked as he leaned against the counter and greeted the nurse.

Then Ryan's eyes widen.

"Oh, the little shit.... He's using his own charm, lord knows for what," Ryan scoffed.

"His charm?" Briar said.

"Short, cute, charismatic, can get away with almost anything with just a smile," Justin added with a snicker and eye roll. "Learned that the hard way after I joined the band."

"Yeah... Sounds like someone I know," Isaid with a smirk as I looked at Briar.

She scoffed and smacked my arm a bit, making me chuckle as I pulled her into my arms and we continued to watch.

The nurse then giggled bashfully as Ricky continued to talk, then she nodded and picked up the phone, Ricky nodding before taking out her phone, motioning to another nurse as Ricky walked back to us.

"I may have gotten us a new ride out of here, and past the evil henchmen," He smirked proudly.

We all looked at each other questioningly.

***

*Narrator*

The 4 hazmat suited individuals walked down the isolated hallway, wheeling the 3 gurneys with the body bags on top.