44 ~ Revelations

⚠️Warning: Mentions of violence, abuse and death. If affected, please read with caution.⚠️

~~~~~

*Ricky*

"Fucking hell..... Fuck.... Fuck!!" TJ grumbled, obviously stressed after what he was just told. "You've gotta be shitting me..... Ricky, you've gotta be shitting me...."

(Picture: TJ Bell)

(Picture: TJ Bell)

TJ paced around anxiously as me and Vinny stood there.

"Look, TJ, I know this sounds bad...." I tried

"Bad!?! Of all the things, Ricky.... Of all the god damn crazy things you have gotten me involved in, damn it!!!" he said, pacing. "Of all the things, and a girl that the whole fucking world thinks is dead is what you bring me!?!"

I pursed my lips as I looked there, trying to think of something.

We all flew back to Scranton right after Chris and Briar went to Europe for their honeymoon, and then the day after we came back, Vinny and I went to see TJ for help while everyone tried to figure out the henchmen issue.

Balz has thankfully not seen them around the shop lately, but is still being vigilant, and has been closing shop earlier for everyone's safety. Angelo's also been vigilant, but thankfully nothing weird around his tattoo parlor or home.

Of course, TJ is handling it as best as anyone would if they found out Maya Haner is actually alive and not chopped up somewhere, and is now married to the lead singer of an international rock band.

"Oh, and Chris, who swore up and down his whole damn life to never get married, just eloped with her not even like 3 days ago at a Las Vegas chapel, while the FBI is figuring out why she got shot by her psychopath ex at an airport!?!" he asked, trying to keep it together.

We stood there quietly.

"On the bright side, it proves that Ricky is not completely paranoid....?" Vinny tried with a nervous smile.

I gave him a look as TJ pinched the bridge of his nose, grunting in frusteration.

"This is just insane," He said, holding his head. "This girl is alive, and dancing on stage almost every night in front of thousands of people with my former band, and just married the singer in Vegas of all places, this.... This can't be fucking real....."

"Look, okay, I know this looks unbelievable, but its the truth, and we really need your help, TJ," I said, making him look up. "Briar only wanted to escape from a really abusive life, and it was either do this or just end her life. She literally had no choice, this dude is some next level evil."

TJ looked up worriedly as he held to his workshop table. ".... Just.... Just tell me that she's safe.... Same for Chris..... Just tell me they're both okay, Ricky....."