33 ~ Last Day

*Ryan*

Time passed in the tour before it finally came to an end and after deciding on taking a weekend off in Berlin, our last stop, and we are finally heading home tomorrow after some time off.

Chris and Briar took a quick detour back to Paris by train in the early morning since a certain little bride-to-be's engagement ring is sized and ready for pick up (and for a little Parisian date before coming back here).

We were surprised when they told us about their engagement, considering Chris once swore his life on being a bachelor forever. We can tell this was a big step for him. Nonetheless, we were still really happy for those two.

They just came back and are on a cab heading to our hotel. It was a rainy night, so thankfully we spent the day sightseeing Berlin and having fun.

We were enjoying time in our hotel room waiting for our food while the girls skimmed through wedding magazines they bought, Ricky messing around and vlogging part of our last day.

"Ooooh, look at this lily arrangement," Talitha smiled as she showed it to Shae.

"Aww I like that one," she said. "Wait, oh my god, I know we're looking for Briar's, but imagine this as my wedding bouquet."

"Ooohhh, that would be beautiful," Talitha smiled.

"Uhhh, ladies?" Vinny asked as he scarfed down an entire Tostito bag by himself as Ricky turned the camera to them. "I'm no expert, but aren't you supposed to look into Briar's wedding, WITH Briar here??"

"Hey, we can multitask," Shae shrugged.

We chuckled as Ricky proceeded to annoy Talitha with the camera up to her face, when the door opened and Chris and Briar came in, Briar with Chris's coat over her shoulders. Their hair was damp and they laughed as they came in. They also held food bags in their hands.

Briar Rose wore a face mask as she always does.

"Ahh there they are, the couple of the hour," Justin joked as they put the food on the nearby table before Chris helped Briar out of his coat and her's, hanging them nearby.

"Well, come on, let's see it!!" Talitha said excitedly.

Briar looked up at Chris and nodded before removing her gloves and then holding her hand up.

{Picture: Example of Briar's Engagement Ring}

"Oh wow," AJ said, Ricky zooming into the ring a bit. "That's a hell of a fancy rock!"

"I'll say, its beautiful," Shae smiled as Ricky turned the camera off as Briar pulled her mask off.

"The consultant said its a rare stone called black spinel....I told Chris that I was fine with even a simple silver band, that I don't need to be spoiled with a big, sparkly ring," Briar scolded him, making Chris chuckle and shrug. "However, he is very insistent and stubborn.... He even almost tried going for a diamond the size of a golf ball before I had to try confiscating his credit card."