☁️

"jodi looks like the type of person to put out a blunt with her bare hands- the way that she does."

"oh my god, they way that i do" jodi agreed, puffing her cheeks as she held in a laugh.

"god, i remembered seeing you do that for the first time and had to remember if i took a tab or if she was truly a maniac."

the chat sped by with comments of how they had to be lying, fully convinced they were trolling.

"chat, i'm not lying. look." cooper picked up her hand from the keyboard, resulting in a screech from jodi since she was in the middle of driving a stolen city bus down the freeway of los santos.

he lifted her hand to the camera and showed the brown tinge on the pad of jodis pointer finger.

"she has literal burn marks on her finger and thumb. i wish i was joking. she's a menace."

jodi took back her hand and placed it over her heart.
"that's the sweetest thing you've ever said about me." she gushed sarcastically.

cooper rolled his eyes and continued to read his chat.
"when did you start doing that?"

"well, when i first started actually buying my own weed, i was about 16, almost 17, i would go for walks and smoke but i never had anywhere to put it out so i just used my fingers. i also never invested in an ashtray" she explained nonchalantly.

coopers face was screwed up, imagining the burn.

"doesn't that hurt though?" he asked, concerned.

jodi shrugged and took a sip of her water before continuing.
"you get used to it."

the blonde was about to respond before he looked from jodi to the game and noticed the city bus full of passengers were being driven into the ocean.

he let out a deep laugh and ran his fingers through his hair.

"don't do drugs kids."

"i wanna get my tongue pierced." jodi announced.

the two were on their second hour of streaming, closer to three, and cooper was now equally as high as the brown haired girl. eyes low and occasional shrilly giggles.

cooper glanced at her, his heart thumping at the thought of her with a tongue piercing.
she was trying to kill him.

"then get your tongue pierced." he answered back, slumped in his desk chair.

"you're paying?" she jokingly asked, face dropping when cooper nodded.

"of course." he responded.

jodi glared at him.
"no."

"why no-"

"do they make testicle shaped tongue piercings?"

"pfttt." cooper jerked forward with laughter, jodi joining him.

"i'm being 100% serious right now, why are you laughing at me?" she deadpanned, staring at cooper with an emotionless face.

"so, what you're saying is you just want balls in your mouth all day?" he asked, snorting at the way jodis lips twitched as she held back a smile.

"yeah. like a pacifier."

"oh my god!" cooper shouted, slapping a hand over jodis mouth. "please stop speaking."

jodi bared her teeth and bit coopers hand that was covering her mouth.

"ow! you little shit." he snatched his hand away, looking at the bite mark on his palm.