☁️

when jodi woke up and checked her phone, she only paid attention to a text message sent about an hour ago from a particular blonde boy.

coopy🐡
get ready, you're going skating w me

jodi let out a puff of air, blowing a frizzy wave of hair out of her face. she shut her phone off and dropped her head back onto the pillow behind her.

the blonde and the brunette had stayed up for a while longer the night before, jodi watching haikyuu and cooper receiving a godsent scalp massage.

she couldn't understand how the boy had such energy to go skating the next day, not that she was extraordinarily tired but she wasn't prone to staying in bed all day with little to no human interaction.

sighing, she picked up her phone again and checked the time. white bold numbers forming a 1:26 on her lock screen.

shoving her phone into her sweatpants pocket, she trudged over to her suitcase and grabbed her toothbrush case and face wash.

however, much to her luck, the two main bathrooms were occupied.
after knocking on both bathroom doors and hearing a muted "someones here" from travis and an aggravated grunt from noah, the brunettes shoulders dropped, only wanting to wash the dried drool off of her face.

jodi sighed once more before dramatically falling onto the wall behind her, waiting for either of the boys to finish up.

that was, until coopers bedroom door came into view, did she remember the blondes en suite she barely used.

she walked with a little more pep in her step, hoping he wasn't getting ready yet.
jodi knocked on the door and received a grumbled "come in"

twisting the doorknob revealed cooper still laying in bed, engulfed in his comforter. jodis face fell, noticing he was no where near ready.

cooper, however, had a lazy smile on his lips, craning his neck up to see jodi in, his favorite, disoriented state.
tangled bed head, engulfed in one of his sweatshirts, swimming in her too large sweatpants, and of course the agitated scowl on her face.

"you texted me an hour ago, how're you still not ready." jodi stood at the foot of his bed and slapped at his leg that poked from under the comforter.

"good morning to you too, sweetheart." cooper groaned out as he stretched his tired body.

"i'm using your bathroom, all the other ones are occupied." she stated, walking to his bathroom.

"that's fine, i still haven't heard a good morning though."
the only response he got was his bathroom door closing.

he scoffed and ran his fingers through his own tangled hair.

to say the boy wasn't nervous would be an understatement.
yeah his plan was to finally teach jodi the heelflip she wanted to learn and finally ask some questions that have been keeping him up all night.

god, was this a bad idea? give him a sign.

he clenched his eyes shut, waiting for a lightening bolt to strike an electrical cord or a tree to fall into the middle of the street, only to sigh from defeat when nothing happened.

what he did hear, however, was the flushing of his toilet, reminding him of his full bladder he had yet to take care of.

after staring blankly at his ceiling for a few more minutes, cooper finally pulled the soft comforter off of his body and kicked his legs off the side of his bed.

he walked the short distance to his bathroom door and knocked.
"get out, i have to pee."

his hair flew from his eyes as jodi wordlessly threw open the door and stepped to the side to let him in.
he smiled courteously and shut the door behind him.