☁️

jodi pushed open the kitchen door, finding carson and travis.

travis was the only was to acknowledge her presence, carson too occupied with his phone. jodi took that to her advantage and tip toed behind the tall blonde, putting a finger to her lips, motion for travis to keep quiet.

once she was close enough, she lifted her foot and lightly kicked the back of carson's knee, making him involuntary jerk down closer to her height.

"what the fu-"

before he could finish his sentence, jodi wrapped her arm around the blondes neck, securing her forearm with her other arm.

travis laughed, shocked and amused. it didn't stop him from fumbling around in his pockets, trying to take his phone out in enough time to capture the chokehold his friend was in.

"this is for being a little shit earlier." jodi mumbled, not forgetting carson's loud antics from earlier that day.

"i'm sorry!" he shouted throughout a wheeze, hands tapping at jodis arms.

"say uncle!" she demanded.

"uncle! nephew! cousin! meemaw! please!" he shouted out.

just as jodi released her hold from carson, the kitchen door opened once again. now entering schlatt and cooper.

coopers eyes widened while schlatt only chuckled and walked past the two idiots, heading straight for the box of rice crispy treats.

"how did 'can you get snacks' translate to 'kill carson'?" cooper asked tiredly.

jodi paused.
"uhhh... no habla ingles?"

cooper took a deep breath before turning around and walking out of the kitchen.

"hueles a mierda." announced schlatt, a surprised stutter leaving carson's mouth.

"callate la boca." jodi quickly replied as trudged to the pantry.

"okay, what the fuck is happening?" carson finally spat out, completely mindfucked.

"what do you mean?" schlatt asked casually, biting into his snack.

carson blinked.
"what do you mean 'what do you mean?'. i was just put into a chokehold by a fucking ninja and then you guys just start speaking a whole othe- you know what, nevermind."

"okay i got the stuff." jodi walked into the bedroom, arms filled with various snacks.

"you got the stuff?" cooper retorted.
"yeah i got the stuff."

"alright. are you smoking before we start?" the blonde asked, clicking around to prepare for the stream.

"most likely." jodi said with her hand already on the drawer handle.
"where's the bong?"

"closet."

jodi opened the closet door and searched around until she saw the culprit on the top shelf. she groaned noticing the empty sculpture and tip toed to reach it.

"why aren't you a heathen that leaves the water in it?"
she motioned for cooper to hand her the water bottle on the desk.

"sorry?" he questioned, passing the plastic bottle.

while jodi got situated, cooper started the stream, only showing the 'starting soon' screen.

he glanced over his shoulder and saw a puff of grey smoke shooting out of jodis mouth, deep coughs following afterwards.

he chuckled and shook his head when the choking girl offered the clear bong to him. she shrugged and proceeded to light the bowl again and set her mouth back onto the circular mouthpiece.