☁️

cooper smiled as sam screeched in celebration, reading chat as they reacted.

"you're so good bro." sam complimented cooper for winning the round.
"kiss me dude."

cooper continued to read over chat, chuckling when reading over one.

"you guys want jodi?"
he waited until their responses came up to speak again.

"i don't know about right now though. she's not too fond of me at the moment."

sam giggled knowingly, being present at the moment cooper was vaguely mentioning.

his chat was filled with,
'what did you do now?'
'what is he talking abt?'
'what happened?'
'is she mad?'
'oh god'

cooper laughed once more but picked up his phone.

"she's not talking to me right now but she might come up here, i don't know."
he sent a text message along the lines of telling her his chat misses her and put his phone back on the desk.

with not realizing the match had already started and his already stagnant character, cooper was shot down before he had a chance to defend himself. he was now observing sam who giggled at him.

"she distracts you that much bro?"

cooper rolled his eyes, sam and his chat teasing him back to back.
"you guys are such jackasses."

he looked into his facecam and nudged his middle finger closer and closer to the camera.

"look at that freshly manicured bird."

cooper went from showing the common nonverbal insult to showing his fingers in the camera, poking the two painted ones into the camera.

he glanced at his chat one more time before returning onto his phone.
"i don't know if she's coming. she read the text though."

with one last shrug, he put his phone down and put his attention back on his screen.
that was until he heard his door squeak open and turned around to see the awaiting girl.

she had a red popsicle in her hand and closed the door with her foot.

cooper raised a brow at her, not really expecting her to actually come since she started her silence streak with him a few hours ago.

"what's up 4 hitter." he smirked as she immediately began to back track out of the room, reaching out for the doorknob before cooper grabbed her hand and pulled her down on top his lap.

he spun back around, both of them facing the stream now. the chat greeted her, happy she decided to make an appearance.
coopers unoccupied has rested around her waist, also initiating a loose hug.

it didn't go unnoticed from the brown haired girl, however her expression still stayed flat, contrasting to the butterflies that fluttered wildly in her stomach.

"hi jodi." sam said, resulting in a smile from jodi.

"hi sam." she said sweetly, looking at him on the second monitor. jodi started to munch on the cold treat in her hand, trying to savor it before it melted everywhere.

"why do you always have the best snacks?"
sam pointed out making her smile. it wasn't the first time she heard that since she always had a new snack with her.

"thank you, i'm debating if i should get another one."

cooper put his chin on her shoulder and tilted his head.
"can you get me one?"

jodi brought her finger down to his lips, 'shhhing' over him. she lowered down the popsicle down and put it in his hands.
he shrugged but continued to eat it.

"cooties?" jodi read out. "your mom."

sam could be seen moving erratically. "boom, roasted."

"hi chat."
she leaned forward and squinted, trying to read the fast paced comments.

"what time is carson going live? i don't know, he's sleep right now."
after answering she furrowed her eyebrows and sat up again.

"people still make that joke?" she asked to no one in particular but cooper nodded. the match was about to start so he leaned forward, his resting hand now on the top of his keyboard.

jodi scooted over on his lap a bit, making sure she was completely out of his way of view.
she looked to his hands, not seeing the popsicle in sight. it was no where on the desk and not in the trash bin.

she turned and saw it hanging out of his mouth. she nodded to herself before turning back to the monitor.

"when is SMPlive 2 happening?" she snorted after reading that one out.

"you guys are funny."