☁️

"rise and shi- oh..."

noah paused in his tracks when he opened his roommates bedroom door and revealed the cuddling dreamers.

"well this is new." he mumbled to himself before he began to clap his hands together loudly, making the two jump awake.

"c'mon lovebirds, time to get up and smell the fresh air."

cooper groaned as he dropped his head back to his pillow.
"dude, fuck off."

noah went to coopers curtains and drew them back, letting the bright sunshine come through.

"i'm gonna kick both of your asses if you guys fall back to sleep." and with that, noah left the room, closing the door behind him.

jodi yawned into her arm before stretching her stiff body. she dropped her arms back to her side and glanced at cooper, seeing his eyes closed again.

"stop going to sleep."

he scrunched his face up and cuddled up closer to her.
"five more minutes."

she felt herself smiling at his groggy voice, blushing at how enticing she found it to be.

"can you at least let go of me so i can start getting ready?"

"absolutely not."

"cooper."

"but you're so comfortable." he whined childishly making jodi giggle.

"cooper, we've been sleep for almost an entire day, how the hell are you still tired?"

"it is scientifically proven you can't catch up on sleep."

"well there wouldn't be sleep to catch up on if you would just go to bed."

he pinched her side. "stop chastising me."

jodi came out her room with her collarbone length hair straight and tamed. makeup done naturally, not to clash with her loud and oversized graphic tee that was paired with sweatpant shorts and a beat up pair of converse.

the dainty necklace around her neck glared and reflected onto the wall resulting in travis furrowinghis brows, eyes following attentively as it darted around the room.

jodi plopped down next to her brother and tucked a piece of hair that got stuck to her lipgloss behind her ear.

the sound of her sitting down made cooper look up from his phone. he did a double take, noticing the change in her appearance.

cooper was convinced she was trying to kill him.

he eyed her until he saw movement in her eyes, quickly looking back down to his unlit phone.

a look of puzzlement crossed jodi's face, thinking she had saw cooper looking her in the corner of her eye. she looked for a second longer before giving her attention to her brother.

"hey bitch." she greeted.
"'sup nimrod." he replied. "you look less ugly today."

"thank you kind sir. have you seen the views on your last video yet?"
he glanced at her with an intrigued brow.

"what're you talking about?" he lifted his hip and pulled out his phone from his pocket.

jodi watched as he tapped on his screen and his eyes got wider.

"the fuck..." he trailed off.
he caught the attention of the other two boys in the room.

"what happened?" travis asked.