☁️

jodis most stressful week was almost to an end. she had two more test to take tomorrow and she'd finally be done cramming information into her brain for a while.

she pulled into the driveway and unplugged her phone from the aux cord. she got the rest of her belongings from the passenger seat and got out the car.

once jodi was in the house, she took her shoes off at the front door and hung her keys up.

she jumped when she heard a high pitched scream with laughter following after, when she realized her brother must be streaming.

jodi walked towards schlatt's room and opened his door. she was met with another scream before she could even close the door behind her.

"what the fuck are you playing that you need to scream that loud?" she stood behind his chair and looked at his screen.

"five nights a freddie's."

jodi immediately started laughing and held onto the back of his chair for support.

"what the fuck is so funny?" schlatt turned his head to watch his sister laugh at him.

"why the fuc- why the fuck are you playing five nights at freddie's?" she asked in between laughs.

"what's wrong with five nights at freddie's."
that made her laugh even harder.

"what's wrong with five nights at freddie's? really? that game is if crack and pcp were humanized. or animatronicized."

"that's not even a real word."

once she got herself together, she pulled the microphone in her direction.

"schlatt used to have a crush on chica."
he tried to yank the microphone back but the sentence had already been said.

"chat she's lying. she's lying to you guys. if you guys saw her in person you'd see her nose grow like 5 inches ."

"he used to draw her! no other animatronic, just chica. isn't that weird chat?" she yelled over his deflections.

schlatt took his headphones off and stood up.
"get out." he was pushing her towards the door but she ducked under his arm and ran back to the microphone.

"his life goal was to have chica stuff him inside her and the more i think about what i just said, the more wrong it sounds. that was not intentional but i honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was okay with both of those."

"okay, enough. leave. you've corrupted my chat." schlatt began to push her again.

she laughed before objecting. "wait i actually came in here for something."

"what?" he put his arms back to his side.

"did you start packing yet?"
she already knew the answer from the lack of a suitcase anywhere in sight.

"uhh, you see what had happened was-" he started.

"dude we leave in two days, why are you waiting till the last minute?"

schlatt went back to his desk and she sat behind him on his bed.

"since we're gonna be there for a while, i'm not gonna be able to stream so i'm trying to give as much content as i can."
jodi furrowed her eyebrows.

"i thought you said poke was gonna do all the editing and posting while you're gone."

"oh he is, just more the merrier."

"so what you're telling me is that you're overworking yourself for no reason."
"yeah basically."

she threw her hands up and scoffed.

"yet i'm the sibling that overwhelms myself."

"you know for a fact you're worse than me."

"barely."

"anyway, how was the test?" he asked, checking the hallway to his left.

"shit was inferior compared to my chem test. i only got hung up on one question but other than that, it was light work."

schlatt reached his arm behind him, nonverbally asking for a high five.
she smiled and completed the gesture.

"see, you were worried for no reason, as always."

"yeah yeah, i'm not gonna even acknowledge my chem test though. just gonna pretend like it didn't exist."

schlatt chuckled. "whatever floats your boat."

"anyway, can you at least have your bag packed by the time i come home tomorrow?" she asked, knowing he'll wait a few hours before the flight to decide to pack.

"uh i think i can fit it into my schedule."

"i'm gonna kill you."

"okay jeez, i'll have it packed by tonight. promise."

"pinky promise?"
he spun his chair around and wrapped is pinky around hers, kissing his side of his fist and jodi doing the same to hers.

"okay now get out, you're interrupting me."

"that's literally my entire schtick you idiot. but i'll leave you to whatever you and chica do."

"sleep with one eye open tonight."