☁️

⚠️minor puke warning for my emetophobic ladies, gents and non-binary friends⚠️

"here you go."

jodi placed the brightly colored drink onto coopers uncluttered desk and pulled the extra chair that sat in the corner of his room next to his designated one.

"thank you." cooper said from his bed, still recovering from jodi's attack.

jodi glanced at him while she unscrewed the silver cap to the bottle before pouring enough of the intoxicating liquid to fill the rest of her cup.

"do you want me to fill yours too?"
she figured if he hadn't gotten up yet, it would be a hot minute until he did.

"let me see how much lemonade there is." he cranes his neck up.

jodi took his cup and tilted it slightly so he could see.
his head dropped back down.
"yeah."

once she filled his cup, she rolled to his mini fridge and put the colorful bottle back into its original compartment.
jodi picked up both of their cups and walked to the end of coopers bed, sitting down next to him.

"hm." she hummed, nudging his cup towards him.

he gratefully took it, but made no move to properly sit up, opting to rest the cup on his stomach.

seeing the constant wrinkle in between his eyebrow, jodi started to question how much damage she truly did.

"does it really hurt that bad?" she curiously asked.

cooper let out a humorless chuckle.
"yeah."

jodi blinked at him, guilt slowly starting to rise within her.

"i think you should massage it for me."

all sympathy erased from her as she scowled down at him. she brought her fist up, hovering over her previous target.

before her fist could meet him, cooper grabbed his cup before hastily jolting up, grabbing her fist with his free hand. "i was kidding!"

cooper watched her roll her eyes before taking a generous gulp from her cup.

the burn in her throat did nothing to the unimpressed expression she held as she glared at cooper.

"you won't be able to have kids in about two seconds." she mumbled.

cooper snickered and took a sip. unlike the girl beside him, his face screwed up at the burn in his throat.

jodi snorted before reaching her hand up into the blonde locks and ruffling up his already wild hair.

"you're so annoying." she voiced, despite the fond smile on her lips.

"mmh. you like it though." he teased, taking another sip.

she groaned and fought the urge to pull at the strands wrapped around her fingers.
"you make it so easy to hurt you."

"jesus christ." cooper laughed and leaned his head onto jodi's lap, her hand never leaving his hair.

she glanced down and took in coopers content face as she played with his overgrown locks, snorting at how much he truly reminded her of a puppy.

her eyes casually roamed the blondes room, eventually getting caught in the open discord chat on his monitor.

she took another sip before asking "why is sam the way he is?"

cooper sat up, following jodis eyes. he let out a high pitched giggled as he was reminded of the picture sam had last sent.
"pretty sure he was dropped a few times as an infant."