☁️

"charlie wants to stream with us today." carson grabbed the bag of chips from noah's lap and plopped down on the one seater.

"stream what?" cooper turned his phone off and dropped it on the arm of the couch.

"i think he just wants to play some minecraft."
carson shoved a whole tortilla chip in his mouth, obnoxiously crunching.

jodi, who was taking a nap on the couch next to carson, furrowed her eyebrows in her sleep.

"like no catch? no mods? just vanilla?" cooper asked on.

carson shoved another chip in his mouth and crunched again before saying "yeah i think he just wants it to be chill."

jodi's eyes flickered open, a grimace on her awakening face. she looked to her right and saw the culprit of the loud eating. she groaned and snatched the bag out of carson's hands, along with the chip he was about to eat.

jodi made eye contact as she ate the chip and crumbled the bag to close it.
"my chip." carson says weakly.

"i mean i'm down for that. what about schlatt and joe." traves asked, finally joining the conversation.

"i'm fine with just watching." schlatt shrugged.

"you don't wanna play anything?"
schlatt shook his head and shrugged again.

"i streamed enough before i got here. i'm good with just watching and talking."

"so like just bringing up a chair to the monitor and micing you up is okay?" carson asked to which schlatt nodded.

"you'll be with carson then?" noah asked.

"yeah if that's fine with you." schlatt looked over at carson who nodded.
"sounds like a plan."

"now where's this gremlin going?"
jodi flipped off carson but had yet to open her eyes again.

"cooper, obviously." noah and traves said in unison.

"yeah i don't why you even asked." cooper said.

"i'm bringing snacks." jodi mumbled.

"you should probably do facecam then." carson suggested.
"that can be arranged."

"can we smoke?" jodis eyes finally opened, looking to carson for an answer.

he chuckled and nodded. "yes you guys can smoke. why is that up to me to decide?"

"i don't know, thought i should just make sure you're okay with it."

"i don't care, i'm never against it."

"i didn't know if it was unprofessional or not."

schlatt chuckled and then travis and then schlatt again but louder and then it didn't take long until the boys were all laughing while jodi sat there dumbfounded. once they quieted down jodi asked

"what?"

carson took a second to collect himself before answering,
"when the fuck have we ever been professional jodi?"