☁️

"so say someone is sucking a guys dick, right?"

"right."

"and they have like, medicated or some kind of mint chapstick on."

"mhm."

"does the sensation of the chapstick transfer to the dick?"

"definitely."

"okay so, follow up question. would that be pleasurable or absolutely hell?"

cooper looked up at the ceiling as he chewed on the sour licorice and pondered.

"i think it honestly depends on the person. different stroke for different folks ya know?"

jodi nodded, her hair getting ruffled as it rubbed against coopers belly. "true."

"wouldn't that just be like rubbing icy hot on a dick?" cooper asked.

"isn't that a thing?"

"if it is, i don't wanna know what side of the internet you're on."

"well i'm not on that side now, per say. however, 14 year old me is a different story." she stated, reaching her hand into the baggie to get another sour goodie.

"god, 14 year old jodi sounds petrifying." cooper voiced, adding a dramatic shiver.

a huff of air emitted from jodis nose.
"well, that's the age everything went to shit so, yes."

"mind explaining?" the curious blonde asked.

"drugs." she plainly stated making cooper snort.

"at 14?" he blinked down at the nonchalant girl on his stomach.

"well, technically 13, but 14 is when-" jodi made an explosion noise, hands correlating with the imagery.

"13?" his voice shot up a few octaves, jodi giggling at his state of shock.

"relax. it's not like i was doing opioids."

"yeah i would fucking hope not. who the fuck gave the shit to you?"

jodi rolled to her side, now staring out the window above the bed.

"13 was when i first smoked."
"crack?"

"weed you fucktard."

cooper giggled and motioned for her to continue.

"it was with my friends on the woods behind one of the girls house and another girl stole a nug from her brother. we didn't even have papers, we just used a gum wrapper."

coopers body sat upright as he wheezed, high pitched giggles following.
"a fucking gum wrapper!?"

"yeah, you've never heard of that?" she asked, eyes twinkling as she listened to the blondes contagious cackles.

"no? what the fuck?"

"well, you might want to buckle up for when 14 comes around." she warned.
"oh god."

"but yeah, you take the aluminum shit off the back of the wrapper and use the remaining paper. anyway, we had to look up how to roll on youtube then wrote it down on a sticky note before we went into the woods."

"jesus christ dude. did it work?" he asked, concerned but extremely intrigued.

"hell yeah it worked. i didn't even cough, that should've been a red flag."

"you didn't cough!?" cooper screeched.
jodi shook her head.

"nope." she said, popping the 'p'.