.16

For the rest of the week, I couldn't stop thinking about when Jisoo would come and take the children from us. She could just come here and take them, we couldn't do anything about it. If we tried to keep them, Jisoo could easily call the police and tell them that we kidnapped them and that we were the ones who were abusing and neglecting them, and since Jisoo is a woman, they would automatically believe her and arrest Namjoon and I without hesitation.

"Mr. Jin, are you okay? You look sad." Hoseok asked me.

I looked over at him and smiled weakly. "Yeah, I'm fine, sweetheart." I said, ruffling his hair a bit.

He climbed on the couch with me and cuddled into me, hugging my side. These boys loved cuddling and hugging more than any child I've ever met, but I can understand why, I'm sure cuddles and hugs were very rare while living with their mother.

"My teacher gave me a really cool pencil for being good all week." Hoseok said excitedly. "And she said if I'm still good, I can choose a piece of candy from the candy jar, those candies are so good!" He added.

I smiled and nodded softly. "That's great, sunshine, I'm proud of you." I said, playing with his hair, which needed a trim, all of them needed a haircut.

"Really? You're proud of me?" He asked with a smile.

"I sure am, very proud." I told him.

He smiled happily and hugged me tighter. "I love you, Mr. Jin."

I froze and looked down at him. I didn't expect him to say that and didn't know whether I should say it back or not. I just hugged him back and kissed his cheek instead.

————————————————

Later on that day, I called the lady from the adoption center and told her what happened. She sounded a little upset and disappointed as well, knowing it wouldn't be easy. There wasn't much that she could do, other than have the police get involved, but we both knew the outcome to that.

Right now, I was doing laundry, since Namjoon was terrible at doing laundry. Last time I let him do laundry, all of my white shirts ended up turning blue, even though I told him to wash the dark clothes and light clothes separately, and to wash the white clothes and our jeans separately.

I heard footsteps from behind me, thinking it was Namjoon. I turned to see Yoongi behind me, making me jump a little.

"My goodness, Yoongi, you scared me." I chuckled, then looked down at him. "Is everything okay? What wrong?" I asked him.

"I want to say I'm sorry." He said. "I was very mean to you and Mr. Joon, I was scared that you would send us back when the baby is here." He said, tearing up. "I don't want to go back there, mommy is mean and evil, like a witch." He said, going over to hug me, laying his head on my stomach.

I ran my fingers in his hair, letting him cry. "We would never do that, we care about all of you too much to do such a thing." I said before carefully kneeling down to his level. "Can I tell you a secret?" I told him.

He nodded, looking at me.

"Mr. Joon and I are thinking about keeping all of you as our own, as in, we'll hopefully be your parents if everything turns out right." I told him.

His eyes lit up and smiled, the first smile I've seen in a few days. "Really?!"

"Yes, but it has to stay a secret for now, just in case." I told him.

He nodded and hugged me tightly. "I won't tell, I promise." He said.

I smiled and then carefully picked him up, since he was very light for his age. Hoseok and Taehyung were the ones that were a bit heavy and taller than the other boys.

"Let's get you back to bed." I said, kissing his head and walking out of the laundry room.

I walked up the stairs and walked into my bedroom, where they were still sleeping on an air mattress on the floor. I put him down on the mattress next to Hoseok, pulling the blankets over him.

"Get some sleep, okay? You don't have school tomorrow, so you get to sleep in as long as you like." I told him.

He nodded. "Okay." He said, getting comfortable.

I smiled and kissed his head before saying goodnight to him.

As I started to leave the bedroom, I heard a voice from behind me.

"I want a kiss too." Jimin said.

"Y-Y-Yeah, m-m-me too." Taehyung says as well.

I chuckled quietly and went over to them. I picked Jimin up and gave him kisses all over his face, making him laugh. Then I picked Taehyung up, struggling a little because he was a little heavier than Jimin, doing the same thing to him. I made sure they were comfort before pulling the blankets on them and telling them goodnight. After that, I left the bedroom and went back downstairs to finish doing the laundry.

—————————————————

This was more of a filler, I'm still trying to think of where I want this to go. I had an idea, but decided not to put it in here, since I did promise this this story would be a little more positive. Hope you enjoyed the second update, might do a third one, but please don't get your hopes up too high.

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️