.18

A whole month have gone by since the boys arrived and I started to calm down a little from the whole Jisoo situation. I was starting to get used to having the boys here, it finally felt like they belonged here, as it should be.

The pregnancy was going great, my belly was growing and started to feel little flutters from the baby. I was so happy that I was going to finally have a baby, something that I've wanted for so long.

Right now, I was on my way to pick up the boys from school, since Namjoon had to stay at the studio a little longer and wouldn't be able to do it. I had Jungkook with me, who was in his car seat, singing his ABCs.

I parked the car and turned it off before getting out to take Jungkook out of his car seat. I walked through the entrance of the school and went to the main office. I walked up to the front desk and smiled softly.

"Hi, I'm here to pick up Kim Yoongi, Kim Hoseok, Kim Jimin, and Kim Taehyung." I said politely.

The lady at the front desk nodded and picked up the phone to call their teachers to let them know that someone was here to pick them up. The lady was on the phone a little longer than I expected and looked both worried and confused. I've picked them up once or twice before and usually the front desk lady was on the phone for no more than two minutes.

Finally, she hung up, now looking even more worried.

"Is everything okay?" I asked her.

"Are you sure you dropped them off today, Mr. Kim?" She asked.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Yes, my husband dropped them off this morning." I said.

"Well I called all of their teachers and was told that they were marked down as absent today." She explained.

My heart sunk down to my stomach, already thinking the worse. I pulled out my phone quickly and called Namjoon, listening as it rang over and over again.

"Come on, Namjoon, answer the phone!" I said, trying so hard not to freak out.

Each time I called him, it would ring and then voicemail. On the sixth try, it went straight to voicemail, which was strange, because Namjoon never turns his phone off.

"Mr. Kim, is everything okay?" I heard the lady ask.

"I have to go." I said before rushing out of the main office and then out of the school. I quickly put Jungkook in his car seat and then got in the car, turning it on and soon going to the police station. This was the last place I wanted to go to, but I didn't know what else to do and I was starting to think of the worst.

I parked the car and got out to get Jungkook out of his car seat. The whole time, he kept asking about his brothers and I didn't know what to say, so I just ignored him or tried to switch the subject as quickly as possible.

"Mommy, where's Yoonie and Seokie?" He asked.

I sighed, knowing he would keep asking if I didn't give him an answer. "They're playing hide and seek, sweetheart, I have to find them now." I said.

"Minnie and TaeTae too?" He asked.

"Yes, them too." I said softly before walking inside and going to the front desk.