.22

I rushed to the police station as fast as I could, Jungkook in the backseat, screaming his head off because he didn't want to stop playing with Jooheon and Changkyun. I parked the car and turned the engine off before taking Jungkook out of his car seat, then ran inside, Detective Wang waiting for me by the front desk.

"I'm here, I got here as fast as I could." I said as Jungkook cried and screamed in my ear.

"Great, follow me." He told me before leading the way to his office. I tried calming Jungkook down, but he just cried more.

"Is he alright?" Detective Wang asked me.

"Yeah, he's just upset that he had to stop playing with his new friends to come here with me." I said, bouncing him a little as I sat down in the chair. "He's most likely tired." I added.

He nodded, then opened one of his desk drawers, soon pulling out a lollipop for him. "Hey buddy, want one of these?" He asked Jungkook.

Within seconds, Jungkook stopped crying and made grabby hands towards the lollipop. I chuckled and took the lollipop, taking the wrapper off of it and gave it to him.

Once Jungkook was happy, I turned to Detective Wang. "Alright, what did you find?" I asked.

"Well we found out that one of your neighbors had a camera outside of her house and caught everything that happened. We also got some footage from the street cameras as well." He told me before pressing some buttons on the keyboard, then turned the computer screen towards me, so I can see.

"We got three different angles from the street cameras. One on one end of the street, one on the other end of the street, and then one not too far away from your house." He said before pressing play. "As you can see in Camera One, you see a car stop near the end of your street, we'll talk about the car in just a moment. It sits there for a few hours, then two people, a male and a female, get out and start walking down the street, but then they stop and hide behind someone's car." He said before pointing at Camera Two. "You can see your house in the far corner right there. Around this time, Namjoon is coming outside with the boys. He's about to get into the car, when the male umm..." He stopped to let me see what happened. All I see is the male and female going up to Namjoon, the male taking something that looked like a giant rock and hitting him in the back of the head with it. As Namjoon as turning around, the male hit him in the head again, watching as Namjoon feel to the ground. I gasped and covered my mouth, tears in my eyes.

"After this, they put Namjoon in the back seat of his car and drive off in his car. In Camera Three, it shows them driving off to the other end of the street and turning left down another street." Detective Wang finished, looking over at me, seeing the tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry you had to see it, but it was the only way I could show you what happened." He told me. "The video we got from one of your neighbors is a bit more close up, so you'll get to see everything in clearer quality. Would you like to see it? You don't have to if it's too much." He asked me.

I sniffled and nodded. "I do, I wanna see it." I said to him.

He nodded and then pressed play for the other video. This one was a lot more clear and close up, but I still couldn't see any faces. I watched as Namjoon put the kids in the car, and then before he had a chance to get in the car, the male came up behind him and hit him with the rock two times before he fell to the ground. I looked away, not wanting to see anymore of it.

"A few other detectives and I went to your house to see if I could find any evidence. The only think I found was a phone." He said before pulling out an evidence bag with the phone in it. I took one look at it and knew it was Namjoon's.

"That's his phone." I said.

He nodded. "It was found several feet away from your house, they most likely thrown it out when they thought it wasn't useful. Which was dumb, because their fingerprints are most likely on it." He said to me. "Now, about their car." He started, looking at me. "We searched the car and unfortunately, didn't find anything that could prove it was Jisoo." He said. "Yes, the female looked a lot like Jisoo, but since we couldn't see their faces, we can't say it was her." He explained. "I'm 99.9% sure that this whole situation has Jisoo written all over it, but I need proof, and Jisoo is very good at hiding.

"Did you check her house?"

"We did, no one was found there, so she must be somewhere else." He said. "Believe it or not, Jisoo is smarter than she looks, that's why it always took us a long time to catch her. When we think we got her, she's already three steps ahead of us." He said to me.

Just hearing that made me lose a little bit of hope that Namjoon and the boys will get out of this.

"We're gonna fund them, Seokjin, I promise, even if it takes days, months, even years, but let's hope we catch them a lot sooner than that." He said in a comforting tone.

I nodded, knowing I had to trust him, he's the only one that can hopefully bring them back to me and put that witch in jail.

"Those videos and the phone are the first step to getting your husband and those boys back. We haven't found your husband's car yet, but we will, there's only so many places in this town that a person could hide a car." He said to me.

I nodded again, trying my best to calm my nerves down and trying not to think of what that witch could be doing to them.

"Okay." I said, looking down at Jungkook, who was too busy eating his lollipop and trying not to fall asleep.

"I'll make sure to keep you updated with everything. As soon as we find anymore clues, you'll be the first person I call." He told me.

I nodded and stood up carefully. "Thank you, Detective Wang, I'll have my phone on me at all times." I said.

"Good." He said before looking at Jungkook. "You should get him home, he looks tired." He said.

"Believe me, I am." I said before waving goodbye to him and leaving his office. I walked out of the police station and went to my car, putting Jungkook in the car seat before getting in the driver's seat.

I really didn't want to go home, I was too scared that Jisoo and whoever that guy was would break in and take Jungkook as well, so I made the decision that I would buy a hotel for a few days and stay there, but first, I had to pack some clothes for me and Jungkook, so I had to go back to the house anyways.

I took a deep breath and turned the car on, driving out if the parking lot and back home.

————————————————————

I'm sorry this took so long, I had very bad writer's block and could only write a little bit at a time.

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️