.11

I saw this picture of the maknae line and it gave me some inspiration for the last part of the chapter :D

————————————————

Day Four

I was so ready to go back to work today, but of course, when one person gets sick, another person gets sick, and guess who that person was?

Yep, that person is me.

I woke up super sweaty and felt super nauseous. I threw up over six times and just felt gross. Minhyuk wasn't happy that I would be missing another day of work, not wanting to deal with Shownu and Hyungwon for another day, but he got over it and hoped I got better soon.

I spent most of the day in bed, just feeling miserable and drinking plenty of tea. Around 3pm, I heard Namjoon come back from both work and picking up the boys from school. I could hear them laughing and talking, especially Hoseok, I don't think he ever stops talking.

I went on my phone and texted Namjoon, asking him if he could make me another cup of tea. I didn't want to go downstairs and get everyone else sick, so this was the only way I could communicate with Namjoon.

'I'll be there with the tea, my love 😘' Namjoon texted back, making me sigh in relief. Soon after, I got another text from Namjoon.

'Also, while Jungkook was playing with my phone, he kept pointing at your picture and calling you 'mommy', what's that all about?' He texted.

I froze a bit, hoping that was just a very short phase that Jungkook had.

'He just keeps calling me that, even after I told him to call me Jin or Jinnie.' I texted back.

After a few minutes, Namjoon came in with the tea that I wanted, while holding Jungkook.

"Hey baby." He said softly. "I would give you a kiss, but...you know." He chuckled, putting the tea on the side table.

"I know, I understand." I said before looking at Jungkook. "Hey Kookie."

"Hi mommy!" Jungkook said with a giggle.

I chuckled nervously. "No, silly boy, it's Jinnie."

"Nooo, mommy!" He said again.

I looked at Namjoon, but sure what to say or do.

"He has a lot of time to learn, just keep correcting him, he'll get it." Namjoon said before looking at Jungkook. "Because you're a smart boy, isn't that right, Kookie?"

"Yeah!" Jungkook said with a big bunny smile.

I chuckled softly, then blew him a kiss, which he returned back cutely.

"I'll let you get more rest, beautiful, just text me if you need anything." He said before turning to leave.

I watched him leave, then picked up the cup the tea and took a few sips of it, sighing at the delicious before starting to relax again.

————————————————

After taking a very long nap, I sat up tiredly and grabbed my phone. I yawned and looked through my social media before looking at my text messages. One was from Minhyuk, telling me about how Hyungwon dropped most of the flour on the floor, which meant that they couldn't make much of anything for two hours until someone went to the store and got enough flour to last for the rest of the day.

The other text was from Namjoon, so I clicked on it and looked at what he sent me. He sent me a picture of the twins and Jungkook, sleeping in the middle of the living room floor. They looked So adorable, it warmed up my heart so much. I saved the picture and went back to checking my social media.

Suddenly, I looked up when I had the door open, expecting it to be Namjoon, but ended up being Yoongi and Hoseok.

"Hey, you two, what are you doing up here?" I asked them, reaching over for my mask and putting it on.

"We lied and said we needed to use the bathroom, but we wanted to see you, we miss you." Hoseok said quietly.

I smiled, wishing I could reach over and ruffle his hair, but I couldn't. "I miss all of you too, but it's not okay to lie. I'm sure if you told Mr. Joon the truth, we would let you see me, you just can't get too close." I told him.

"I know, we're sorry." Hoseok said, looking down at his feet.

"It's okay, just no more lies, okay?" I said softly, getting a nod from both of them in return.

"Will you be all better tomorrow?" Yoongi asked.

"I hope so, I'm not a big fan of sitting in bed all day." I chuckled. "You two should go back downstairs, Mr. Joon will start to wonder what's taking you two so long." I told them.

They both nodded and turned to leave, closing the door behind them.

I sighed and laid back on the bed, thinking about what the future is gonna be like with these boys living here.

——————————————

Here's another chapter for all of you!!

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️