.Epilogue

-One year later-

Today was finally the day, the day where the adoption for all the boys gets finalized.

We waited so long for this day and had to go through so much to get to this point, now it was finally happening and I couldn't help but to cry.

I stood next to Namjoon, holding his hand tightly. One both sides of us were the boys, who all have gotten a year older and maybe even an inch taller.

Yoongi was eight, Hoseok was seven, the twins were six, Jungkook was four, and Minjee was one.

I looked back to see Minhyuk sitting in the front bench, holding a sleepy Minjee in his arms, then looked back at the judge.

"Mr and Mr. Kim, I've been looking over your papers for quite awhile now and I can see why you wanted to adopt them as quickly as possible. First off, they're adorable. And second, these boys have been through so much, they deserve to be in a loving home." The judge said before flipping through some papers. "I'm sorry that it took so long, there's a bunch of paperwork and many other things that has to happen before an adoption can be finalized."

"We understand, sir." Namjoon said with a smile.

The judge and smiled back. "From the looks of it, both of you did everything right, so there's only one thing to do." He said before putting the papers down. "From this day forward, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin will be the parents of Kim Yoongi, Kim Hoseok, Kim Jimin, Kim Taehyung, and Kim Jungkook." He said before looking at the boys. "Be good for your new parents, okay?"

"Okay!" All of them said happily.

He nodded and smiled. "My job here is done, I wish nothing but happiness to all of you." The judge said before leaving the room.

I hugged Namjoon tightly, hearing the cheering from behind us. We were then given all five adoption certificates, looking at them with tears in my eyes.

"We finally did it, Namjoon! They're ours! Our boys!" I said happily.

Namjoon smiled and hugged me from behind, kissing my cheek. "Yes they are, my baby, they're our boys now."

Suddenly, I felt a tug on my shirt, making me look down to see it was Yoongi.

"Mr. Jin, does this mean I get to call you and Mr. Joon mom and dad now?" He asked.

I nodded, moving some of his hair from his eyes. "Only if you want to, sweetheart. If you're comfortable with calling is Mr. Jin and Mr. Joon, then you can, you won't hurt our feelings."

Yoongi shook his head. "I want to call you mom and dad, because you are my mom and dad." He said before hugging me.

I kneeled down and gave him a hug, kissing his head. "And you're my son, forever and always." I said.

"Hey, I wanna hug mom too!" Hoseok said with a pout.

"Me too, let me hug mommy!" Jimin said.

"I-I-I want h-h-hugs too, m-m-mommy!"

I chuckled at all of them and opened my arms wider. "Come here, my babies."