.49

It wasn't long before I was being taken to a recovery room, Minjee still in my arms. Once we were in there, they had to take the baby and examine her to make sure everything was okay with her.

I looked over at Namjoon, who was sitting in the chair beside the bed, looking so tired and exhausted.

"Baby, you can sleep now, everything is okay."

"I don't want to until Minjee is back in the bedroom with us."

"I'll stay awake, just sleep for a little while." I told him, knowing he was tired.

He sighed, knowing he wasn't going to win, so he nodded and closed his eyes. In a matter of seconds, he was asleep, snoring softly.

I look at the time and saw that it was close to 3pm, the boys would be getting out of school any minute now. I took my phone and decided to call Minhyuk on FaceTime while I waited for the nurses to bring Minjee back to the room.

"Hello?" Minhyuk answered, his face appearing on the screen.

"Hey, how is everything? Were the boys okay this morning?" I asked him.

"They were a little confused at first, but they were good. I got them dressed, fed them some cereal, and we were out the door." He explained.

I nodded. "What about Jungkook?"

"He was happy to see his Uncle Mimi." He chuckled.

"Where is he now?" I asked.

"Hes back there sleeping. I took him to the playground to run around before leaving to pick up the boys." He said before moving his phone to show Jungkook sleeping in the car seat.

"He's so cute." I said.

"He sure is." He said before checking the time. "It's almost time for me to go inside the school and get the boys. I'll have to call you back." He said.

"Alright, call me when you get here." I told him.

I hung up with him and looked over at Namjoon, who looked very uncomfortable in the chair, but still remained asleep.

I put my hand over my belly, which was still big, but I knew it would go back to normal soon. As crazy as it may sound, I'm gonna miss having a big belly, rubbing it and watching it grow.

I'm glad I was able to experience being pregnant, because I'm 100% sure that I'm not doing it again for two reasons. One, even though pregnancy is beautiful, it's also really hard, and I don't think I'm strong enough to do it again. And two, I have six children now, that's more than enough for me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when a nurse came in with Minjee, who was now wrapped in a blanket.

"She's a healthy baby girl." She said as she put her in my arms.

I smiled and thanked her, looking down at Minjee while she slept peacefully. I rocked her carefully and kissed her head. I held her close to me, smiling at every little thing she did. All the cute noises and cute movements she did just made me smile, and the great thing about it is that she's mine, she's my daughter.