Character's Ask #3

Hello everyone! Thank you for all of your questions, I had fun reading all of them, even the ones that weren't added to the list. And now, lets get started on these questions! :D

————————————————————

Seokjin

Q: Hey, you're doing great, how's the baby?
-ddaeng_denniee

A: Thank you, you're too kind! The baby is doing amazing, everything is looking perfect so far

Q: How do you manage to carry Jungkook with this baby bump of yours?
-Namjoonaire

A: The bigger my belly gets, the harder it is to pick him up and carry him. Plus, he's getting bigger and heavier as time goes on, so that's another reason why it's so much harder to carry him. I've been gradually trying to carry him less and less as my belly gets bigger, explaining to him that I can't carry him, but I'll hold his hand instead.

Q: Hows the pregnancy so far? Any names for the baby?
-JewelK94

A: The pregnancy is going great! Namjoon and I have settled on a name, but we won't say what it is until the baby is here.

Q: How is Namjoon handling your mood swing?
-simple__112431

A: Surprisingly well. I know there's days where I know I'm being too much to handle, but he stays calm and he does his best to handle it.

Q: How many months are you in?
-ArtsyCraftYT

A: I'll be six months very soon. Three more months and I'll get to meet my little princess

Namjoon: Hey, shes my princess too!

Namjoon

Q: I hope you're taking great care of Jin, how do you feel knowing about bitchy Miss Oh and her hatred towards Yoongi?
-ddaeng_denniee

A: I'm taking very good care of him. As for Miss Oh, I'm not very happy that she's treating Yoongi like he's a troublemaker, when he's nowhere near a troublemaker. We will be getting our lawyers involved if it continues on, neither one of those boys deserves to go to school and get treated like that.

Q: What if Jin fell pregnant again after this child?
-Namjoonaire

A: I would be very happy, but of course, that would mean we would have seven children altogether and umm...that would be very overwhelming for me at first, but I would still be very happy.

Q: Do you ever think that the kids think that you and Jin don't love them?
-xMooMochix

A: In the beginning of everything, yes, but I understand why. These boys didn't know anything about being loved and cared for, all they knew about was being abused, neglected, and going from house to house to stay with random strangers when their mother got tired of them. After living with us for awhile, they started to realize that we love them and care about them, so now they say 'I love you' to us when they have the chance to do so.