.26

Namjoon's POV

Now that I was awake, all I wanted was to see my husband and the boys, that's all I wanted to see.

After I told the doctor what happened, he vanished and hasn't been back for a least three or four hours. I tried to calm my mind, but the only thing I can think of was if the boys were okay. I felt like a complete failure, I couldn't even save them.

As I was watching some boring kdrama on the tv, I heard a knock on the door. I looked over to see a random man in the doorway.

"Hello Namjoon, I'm Detective Wang." The man said, showing me his badge before sitting in the chair beside the bed. "Your doctor gave the police station a call and told me that you were here. We've been looking for you and the boys for three days, it wasn't easy, but we found you and the boys-"

"You found them?! Are they okay?!" I asked quickly.

"We don't have them yet, we have to make sure it's safe before anyone breaks in the house and gets them out of there." He said to me.

I groaned and covered my face, but then I remembered something, a piece of information that might be helpful.

"Jungseo."

"Huh?"

"Jungseo, that's his name, the man that was with Jisoo."

He nodded. "Do you now his last name?"

I shook my head. "No, only that his name is Jungseo and that he's Jisoo's boyfriend."

He nodded and was silent for a moment. "Then this new place must be his house, or a crack house, who knows." He said to me. "All that matters is that we're gonna get those boys out of there as soon as possible. In the meantime, I need you to tell me what happened on that day." He said to me, pulling out a pen and a small notepad.

I nodded and closed my eyes, trying to remember everything. I told him everything from when I was putting the boys in the car to when I snuck out of the house. As I told him everything, I watched as he wrote down a few things here and there.

"Thank you for telling me everything you know, Namjoon, this was very helpful." He told me. Before I could say another word, his phone rings, making him quickly answer.

"Detective Wang speaking......alright, try not to do anything until I get there, but if anything starts, you know what to do." He said before hanging up and then looked at me.

"It's time."

"Time for what?"

"To get your boys back."

————————————————————

Detective Wang's POV

I drive there as fast as I can, parking my car down the street before carefully making my way over to where the police cars were located.

There police cars everywhere, surrounding the house so they had no way to escape. I was told that they located the boys in the house, they're in one of the bedrooms that are in the back of the house, far enough away in case guns did have to be involved.