.40

I plan on wrapping this story up pretty soon, so I can focus on my other stories and also work on the sequel to this story. So with all of that being said, enjoy this chapter!

————————————————————

I'm finally six months now and pregnancy has not gotten any easier.

My feet and ankles starting to swell, making it hard to walk or stand for a long period of time. I have a hard time getting to sleep because of my belly being so big, sometimes I end up sleeping on the couch because it's so a lot more comfortable than the bed.

I don't regret trying to get pregnant, but it's definitely something I don't think I'll try to do again.

Right now, Namjoon and I were looking at houses while the boys were at school. Minhyuk was nice enough to let Jungkook stay at his house, so we could look at the house without having to chase him around.

Today, we were gonna look at three houses. We needed to look for a bigger house before our little princess got here, which was in three months. We were inside of house #1, looking around at every little detail of the house.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I took my phone out of my pocket and looked to see that it was Detective Wang. I haven't spoken to him in two months, so he's calling me to tell me either good news or bad news.

"Hello?"

"Here, Seokjin, it's Detective Wang. I'm calling to tell you the updates about Jisoo."

I closed my eyes and leg out a deep breath. I've been waiting to hear answers for two months now and I was finally going to hear what was going on. I walked outside and went out to the car, so I could listen to him without any distractions.

"Okay, I'm listening." I said to him.

"Jisoo woke up a few days ago and the doctors have been running test on her brain." He started. "All the test came back normal, there was no damage to her brain when she kill herself by overdosing on drugs." He said to him.

I was silent for a moment, letting that information sink in. I looked back to see Namjoon coming out of the house, probably to check on me. I turned back around to focus on the phone call

"Okay, she's awake with a good functioning brain, what's next after that?" I asked him.

"She's going to jail as soon as she's allowed to leave the hospital. Then she'll go in from of a judge to figure out how long she'll be in prison for." He explained.

I nodded, even though he could see. "Okay, so...are you gonna call me when that time comes?" I asked him.

"Actually, there's something I have to ask, you're not gonna like it, but this would really help with keeping her in prison for as long as possible." He said to me.

I let out another sigh, preparing myself to hear what he was gonna ask me.

"Okay, ask away." I said.

"Do you think it'll be okay if the boys could come to the courthouse and answer some questions about their experience with their mother?" He asked me. "Before you say no, just know they won't be in the courtroom with their mother, they will be in a separate room, being recorded while someone asks them questions about their mother. The videos will be shown in court and it will help with putting her in prison for as long as possible." He explained.