.30

It's been two months since everything happened and everything was slowly getting back to normal. The boys' separation anxiety was almost completely gone, they still have moments of not wanting to be left anywhere without us, but it's getting a lot better.

Yoongi is starting to be more independent and doing his own thing, he still helps his brothers when they need it, but it's not as often as it was before. He's been spending a lot of time in Namjoon's at home studio, spending time with Namjoon and listening to the music he made.

Hoseok still likes to ask questions about his mother, asking if she's still asleep and if she's going to wake up. I always tell him that I would tell him when I get answers, but sometimes that's not what he wants to hear and I'm not going to lie to him or any of them.

Jimin has been getting a lot more clingy towards me. He always wants to touch my belly or cuddle with me while I'm sitting on the couch, which is fine, but there are times where I just need time to myself and I've tried to very kindly explain that to him, but I don't think he fully understands what personal space is and I don't think he will until he's a lot older.

Taehyung's stutter has slowly been getting better. I make him read a book out loud every night before bed, even though he hates reading in front of his brothers. The other boys know better than to laugh at him, they learned that the hard way when they didn't get dessert after dinner the next night.

Jungkook is the only one that hasn't given us any problems, but of course, he's only three years old. The only thing he does is throw temper tantrums when he doesn't get his way, but that's nothing serious. He's fully potty-trained and goes to the potty without having to tell anyone. I've put him in daycare, so Namjoon and I could start going back to work without having to worry about where Jungkook is gonna go during the day.

Namjoon has been doing good as well. He still gets small headaches, but it doesn't happen as often as before and it's nothing that some pain medicine can't fix.

As for me, I'm doing alright. I'm four months pregnant now and starting to show a little bit. I'm able to eat whatever I want without feeling nauseous or vomiting and I can feel the little flutters from the baby moving. But with all of that being said, there's still more cons than pros. I get heartburn after almost everything I eat, my back has been hurting a lot, I'm getting tiny stretch marks on my stomach and hips, and my chest is starting to swell and look more like breast, which is embarrassing.

Right now, I was at work, trying so hard not to eat every cupcake and cookie in here. Minhyuk has been doing a lot of the baking and decorating, which he's said he's fine with, but it still makes he feel bad that he's doing everything.

"Jin, it's fine, I've been doing this on my own for a couple months now, it's not a big deal." Minhyuk said as he started putting icing on the chocolate cupcakes.

"But it's my bakery, I should be working just as hard as everyone else." I said.

"Well right now, you're pregnant, you can't do much of anything with your back hurting and you struggling to breathe every thirty seconds." He said. "Plus, you can still go out front and the cash register." He added.

I pouted and crossed my arms. "But that's boring." I said in a pouty tone.

"Well maybe you'll think about that the next time you and your husband want to have a baby."

"Oh no no no, after this one, I'm done. Six children are enough. I would probably jump off a bridge if I end up pregnant again."

"Oh stop it, you're only four months, you're not quite in the miserable stage." Minhyuk laughed softly. "Be happy you're pregnant with one baby, imagine if you had two in your belly, by five months,  I was ready to pull them out myself."

I laughed. "You're so dramatic." I told him.

We continued on talking, until Shownu came in, holding a few big bags of flour. And just like all the other times, he falls, drops the bags of flour, causing one of them to burst open. Any other time, I would make them clean it up and then go buy some flour or sugar from the store nearby, but today was a different day and the pregnant version of me isn't so nice.

"SHOWNU! WHAT THE FUCK?!" I shouted.

"I-I'm sorry, Mr. Kim-"

"THIS IS THE THIRD BAG THIS WEEK! YOU MAKE ME WHAT TO GET THE BROOM AND BEAT YOU WITH IT, BUT I WON'T, BECAUSE YOU CAN SUE ME AND TAKE ALL OF MY MONEY." I said before getting up and going over to him. "Do you wanna take money from someone who has to take care of five children, plus another one on the way?" I asked him.

"N-No sir, I-I don't want to do that." Shownu said.

"Good, now clean this up before I do decide to fire you." I said before sitting back down in the chair I was sitting on before.

"Damn, Jin, are you sure you're okay? You're usually super nice to him and Hyungwon." Minhyuk asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said, looking back at Shownu. "I feel bad for yelling at him now." I added.

"Don't be, he's an idiot, I'm surprised you didn't fire him right now, while you were yelling at him." He said.

"Its the pregnancy hormones making me act like this." I said, rubbing my eyes a bit. "I'll apologize to him later. Right now, I'm eating one of those cupcakes." I said before getting up and stealing a cupcake.

————————————————————

This was just a filler, the next chapter should be a real chapter, if not, it'll be another filler lol.

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️