.02

-Present day-

Once again, here I was, crying in my husband's arms after a doctor has told us that there was nothing there can do to help us have children.

Since the day we got married, we've been trying to have a baby of our own, but nothing seems to work. I've tried everything from having sex three times a day to taking shots that would help jumpstart the hormones in my body to help me have a baby.

For over five years, Namjoon and I have spent thousands of dollars to try and have a baby of our own, only for nothing to work. At this point, I'm ready to give up and just accept the fact that I'm not going to be a mother.

"What did I do?! What did I do wrong that I'm being punished like this?!" I cried loudly. "I just want a baby and be a mother, why is this happening to me?!" I added.

"Shhh, it's okay, Jinnie, it's okay." Namjoon said, holding me tightly.

"I-It's not okay, Joon, we've been trying to have a child since the day we got married and five years later, we still have nothing." I said, trying to calm down, but I was just so devastated and felt stupid for getting my hopes up once again, thinking that these shots would actually work.

"I know, baby, I'm upset too, very upset." Namjoon said sadly, kissing my head. "If someone was to give me just one wish, I would wish to give you the child that you always wanted." He told me.

I sniffled and looked at him, my eyes red and puffy. "Really? You would do that, Joonie?"

"Of course I would, because I know you want a baby more than anything in the world." He said, pecking a kiss on my lips.

I sniffled and kissed him back before I hugged him tightly, so grateful to have someone like Namjoon to make me feel better.

"Can we go home now? I want to get out of here and never see this place again." I asked him.

"Of course, baby, lets get going." He said before helping me up and leading the way out of the building and then towards our car.

——————————————

Once we were home, Namjoon spent the rest of the day trying to make me feel better, by buying me all my favorite foods and desserts, putting all my favorite movies on, and just making sure he was there for me, he is seriously the best husband in the whole world.

It was around 9:30pm, which was the bedtime that I gave myself, I hate waking up for work, only to still feel tired and gross.

I took a shower, got dressed in some pajamas, then got in bed, ready to sleep and forget about the whole day. Within a few minutes, I was asleep.

———————————

The next morning, I woke up early, feeling a little better than I was yesterday. I did my usual routine of getting dressed for work, styling my hair, and doing my makeup. After that, I went downstairs and made myself a small breakfast and some coffee.

Once I ate, I thought a little bit about my decision on giving up in being a mother, it's never going to happen, so why continue to try? But even with that thought in mind, deep down, I still wanted a baby, just one baby and I'll be happy.