.14

Day 9

Tuesday finally arrived, meaning it was time to go to my first appointment. I was extremely nervous and hoped that this wasn't some kind of false pregnancy.

Namjoon wanted to come with me, wanting to be there for everything. But in order to do that, we had to take Jungkook with us. This was a big risk we were taking, so we just hoped that no one says anything.

Once we were at the doctor's office, we walked inside and went to the front desk, signing in and went to the waiting room. There was a little play area for Jungkook to play in, so Namjoon went over there with him while we waited.

As I watched them, I watched how Namjoon played with Jungkook. He was so gentle with him and would do silly things to make him laugh. Namjoon loved children, that was one of the many things we had in common, which is why we tried so hard to have children of our own.

"Kim Seokjin." A nurse called out.

I got up from the chair and stood up, waiting for Namjoon and Jungkook to follow behind me as I went over to the nurse.

I followed the nurse to one of the back rooms and walked inside, sitting down on the little bed, while Namjoon sat in the chair beside me with Jungkook on his lap.

"Your son is adorable, he looks just like you." The nurse said to me.

I smiled softly, deciding to just go along with it.

"Thank you, I get that a lot." I said before looking at Namjoon, then back at the nurse.

"So when did you find out you were pregnant?" The nurses asked me.

"I found out yesterday."

She wrote down the information and then looked at me again.

"When was your last period?"

"It ended about two weeks ago."

"Was your period heavy or light?"

"Strangely, it was very light, almost like I wasn't on my period, just...spotting and light bleeding." I said, furrowing my eyebrows as I just realized that.

The nurse nodded and write it down.

"Any morning sickness?"

"Not really, just some nausea and vomiting when I'm around certain foods."

"Any changes in your body? Dark nipples? Your belly look or feel different?" She asked.

"Actually yes, I noticed that my nipples were dark and my stomach looked a little different."

"And what about your mood? Has that changed?"

"Yes, it changed a lot, I'm a lot more snappy and I'm very quick to get irritated, that's definitely unlike me."

The nurse asked me a few more questions and then stood up from the chair. "Okay, lets see if we can find a baby in your belly." She said with a smile, setting everything up for the ultrasound.

I looked over at Namjoon excitedly, then looked back at the nurse. I lifted my shirt up and allowed the nurse to put the clear jelly on my stomach and then moved the wand around to find the baby. After a few seconds, she pointed at the screen.

"That little dot right there is your baby." She said.

I looked at it and smiled, my eyes on nothing but the little dot. I looked over at Namjoon, smiling excitedly and then looked back at the nurse.

"Does the baby look like it's in the right spot? Does it look healthy?" I asked her.

"Yep, the baby is where it's suppose to be. As for it being healthy, it's still too early to tell, it looks like you're only about seven weeks." She said to me.

I thought back to seven weeks ago and chuckled to myself. That was around the time we were fucking like rabbits, trying to get pregnant, so I guess everything I was doing did work after all.

The nurse took some pictures of the baby, asking if we wanted a picture, of course we said yes.

After that, the nurse left, I looked back at Namjoon and smiled at him. "This is really happening!" I said excitedly.

Namjoon smiled back, swaying a very sleepy Jungkook in his arms gently. "It is, I'm so happy." He said.

"I'm fine with whatever gender the baby is, but a little part of me wants a girl." I said with a smile.

"I'm fine with whatever gender as well, but I kind of want a boy." He said to me.

"We have five of them right now, are you sure you want a sixth boy?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Boys are easy." He said.

I chuckled. "If you say so, my love." I said before laying back and relaxing. A few minutes later, the nurse came back with our pictures and then let the hospital.

Once we got home, I laid on the couch to take a nap, Jungkook laying with me, since he was being very clingy today and wanted extra love from me, which I didn't mind at all.

—————————————————

Hey everyone, sorry for the slow updates, I was starting to get a little bit of writer's block with this story, but I think I know where I'm gonna go with this story now.

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️