.19

Namjoon's POV

"Alright, boys, lets get to the car, we don't want to be late." I said, holding the car keys in my hand.

All four boys ran outside and waited by the car. I locked the front door and went over to the car, unlocking it and helping the kids inside the car. Out of nowhere, I had this weird feeling come over me, almost like a chill running through my body. After a few seconds, I shrugged my shoulders and passed it off as the cold morning air blowing on me. As I was about to open the door to the driver's side, I felt something hit me in the head. I turn to see what or who it was, only to be hit in the head again, the second hit knocking me out. The last thing I saw after I passed out were a pair of small feet, with purple nail polish on the toenails.

—————————————————

As I started to wake up, I heard voices, a male voice and a female voice. I felt this extreme pain in my head, but tried to ignore it enough to listen to what they were saying.

"You told me that we were only going there to get the boys, you never said anything about anyone getting hurt." The male said.

"It was better than breaking into the house in the middle of the night." The female said, her voice sounding familiar.

"What if someone saw us take him?"

"It was seven o'clock in the morning, Jungseo, no one is awake that early." I heard her say.

Jungseo, I have to remember that name if I do end up getting out of here.

Suddenly, I heard a sneeze, a cute sneeze, Jimin's sneeze.

The boys are here?

"Didn't I see be quiet over there?!" I heard the female shout.

"Sorry mommy." Jimin said in a frightened tone.

Mommy? Is the female...Jisoo?

I moved a little, realizing now that my wrist were tied up and my ankles were tied up. I opened my eyes and saw nothing, I was blindfolded as well.

"Well well well, look who's awake." Jisoo said before she ripped the blindfold off of me. I blinked my eyes a few times, adjusting my vision to the room I was in. I looked around and saw nothing but filth. Dirty laundry was all over the place, along papers, cigarette butts, dirty needles, empty pill bottles, and so much more. The windows were covered with wooden boards, the walls had multiple holes in it, the house in general just looked disgusting.

I finally looked at Jisoo and this Jungseo person, both of them looking dirty and just a complete mess.

"Do you know why you're here?" She asked, scratching her arms.

I glared at her. "No, why don't you tell me, Jisoo?" I asked.

"You were in the wrong place at the wrong time, so now you're stuck with us until we don't need you anymore." She said before flicking my forehead and letting out a laugh before going over to sit on the very worn out couch.

I looked over at the boys, seeing them in the corner of the room, looking terrified, then looked back at her. "You're not capable of taking care of these boys, Jisoo, and you know it." I said.

"It's none of your business if I am or not, they're my children, they belong with me." She said.

"If that was the case, why would you drop them off to live with random strangers?" I asked.

"Maybe because I wanted to have some fun without those brats being in my face 24/7."

"Sounds a bit selfish, don't you think? Why have children if you're not going to take care of them?"

"Do you think I wanted those brats?! No, I didn't! But of course, me being stupid, I always fall in love with a guy who promises to give me the world, but instead, gets me pregnant and leaves like a fucking coward!" She said, raising her voice a bit. "You would think I would've learned my lesson after the first guy, but no, there's always another guy who's better at whispering sweet things in your ear than the last one." She said, looking over at the boys. "Now I have to be reminded every day by just looking at them, I think deserve a few weeks to a month without them." She said before looking at me again, twitching a bit and picking at the scabs on her legs.

"You say you don't want them, but making them suffer like this is better to you?" I asked, not feeling sympathetic for her at all. "They didn't ask to be here, Jisoo, they don't deserve this." I added.

"I'm not talking to you." She said before looking at Jungseo. "Knock him out and take him upstairs." She added.

Before I could say another word, I'm being hit in the head again, causing me to pass out again.

———————————————————

This one is short, I'm sorry, but guess what time it is?!?!?!

ITS TIME FOR A 'CHARACTERS ASK' Yayyyy!!!

You should know the drill by now, you get to ask what you want, just as keep it age-appropriate, since there are children in the story lol.

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️