.25

Namjoon's POV

All I remember was walking down a random street, still not knowing where I was or where I was going. I was still dizzy and in pain, needing to take short breaks every few steps that I took. One minute, I'm walking down the street, the next minute, I'm waking up in a hospital.

I was told that I was found in the middle of the road, unconscious. Someone saw me and thought I was dead, because I was covered in blood, so they immediately called an ambulance. They told me that I had three deep cuts on my head, two on the back of my head and one near the front of my head, and a bruised tailbone.

They told me I was asleep for three days and that's when I panicked, asking about the boys and Seokjin. I was terrified that Jisoo and that Jungseo guy did something to them.

The doctor did his best to calm me down, asking me to tell him what happened, which is when I told him everything.

————————————————————

Seokjin's POV

Minhyuk was not very pleased when he heard I was staying in a hotel and begged me to come stay at his house.

I was sitting in the kitchen with Minhyuk, watching him prepare dinner while Jooheon, Changkyun, and Jungkook played in the living room.

"I'm so worried right now. I don't know what that evil witch is doing to those kids, Namjoon is gone and no one knows where he is, and to top it all off, I'm dealing with all of this while I'm almost two months pregnant." I said.

"You just need to remain calm, let the detectives and the police do what they can. Believe me, I would be losing my fucking mind if I was in your shoes right now, but since you're still in the early stages of pregnancy where you could easily have a miscarriage, you need to stay calm." Minhyuk told me.

"I know I know, but I'm worried and I won't be able to breathe properly until I know all of them are okay." I said, putting a hand on my small belly.

Minhyuk turned to me and leaned against the counter. "You're allowed to worry, but you have to relax and just let everyone do their job." He said before going over to me and sitting beside me at the table. "They'll find them, I'm confident they will, and they'll be so happen to see you again, just like you'll be happy to see them." He said to me.

Suddenly, my phone started ringing. I quickly grabbed it out of my pocket and answered it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hey Seokjin, it's Detective Wang." He started. "I have some good news and bad news, which one do you wanna hear first?" He asked.

"I'll hear the good news first." I said before putting my phone on speaker, then looked at Minhyuk.

"I found out where your husband is, he's in the hospital and has been there for three days. He had a few deep cuts on his head and a bruised tailbone, but other than that, he's going to be just fine." He explained to me. "I'll be over there in a few hours to talk to him about what happened." He added.

I sighed in relief and nodded. "Okay, thank you for letting me know." I said to him. "And the bad news is...?"

"The bad news...we know exactly where the boys are, they're about an hour away from here, but...we can't do anything until we're 100% sure that they don't have any weapons and if we do have to use our weapons, we have to make sure we either get the boys out safely or they're somewhere safe in the house." He explained. "I wish it was as easy as going in there and getting them, but if we're going to do this, we have to do it right and do it safely." He said to me.

I was quiet for a moment, wanting to just scream out in frustration, but I knew he was right.

"Okay." was all I said, letting out another sigh.

"I'm doing everything I possibly can to try and get these boys back to you, but if you want them back safe and unharm, this is the only way we can do it." He said to me.

"I know, I just...I just want them back."

"And I'm going to get them back, no matter what, they'll be with you in the end." He told him softly.

I nodded, even though he couldn't see. "Okay, thank for keeping me updated." I said softly.

"No problem, just stay by your phone, I'll be calling you as soon as I get any updates." He told me.

"Alright, thank you."

"Okay, talk to you later." He said before hanging up.

I put my phone away and looked at Minhyuk. "I'm glad Namjoon is okay, but I'm still worried about the boys." I said.

"I know, but like he said, he's doing everything he can to get them back." Minhyuk said to me.

I nodded and sighed, covering my face with one hand and rubbing my belly with the other. "I just hope this ends soon, I don't know if I can deal with this much longer." I said.

————————————————————

Another case of writer's block, which is why it took me so long to finish this chapter.

Comment and vote!!

-Apryle❤️